miniature_008_mimic_a.jpeg

miniature_008_mimic_b.jpeg

Next is a plastic chaos cultist from GW:
miniature_009_cultist_a.jpeg

miniature_009_cultist_b.jpeg

Models completed in 2020: 9

pogre

Legend
Painting just to paint at this point. Not anything specific that I need. Just making a dent in the figures I have laying around:

First up is a hobgoblin warlord:
miniature_010_hobgoblinwarlord_a..jpeg

miniature_010_hobgoblinwarlord_b..jpeg

miniature_010_hobgoblinwarlord_c..jpeg

And another Frost Giant (Reaper Bones):
miniature_011_frostgiant_a..jpeg

miniature_011_frostgiant_b..jpeg

Models completed in 2020: 11

edit: I realized last night this is actually called a Fire Giant King by Reaper. Chalk it up to an AMAZING conversion! ;)

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
More random shtuff from my minis pile:

First an old pewter mini - a pile of scrolls with a giant rat. Somebody better rescue those valuable scrolls they are about to become rat bedding! I think this is an old Ral Partha sculpt - not sure...

miniature_012_scrolls_a..jpeg

Next up is a servant with a broom. A Reaper Bones figure. Think of the excitement this mini could bring to your game!

miniature_013_servant_a..jpeg

miniature_013_servant_b..jpeg

Not an exciting selection I know - unless you are an old school wizard looking to fill your spellbook and looking for reliable help...

Models completed in 2020: 13

edit: fixed models completed number.

Last edited:

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Pogre, you probably mentioned in previous year threads, what paints do you tend to use? My tables is a mix of Vallejo, reaper, army painter and GW/Citadel....just curious.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Pogre, you probably mentioned in previous year threads, what paints do you tend to use? My tables is a mix of Vallejo, reaper, army painter and GW/Citadel....just curious.

im not pogre obviously, but my primary paints are GW and I still have many pots of the ral partha AD&D paints from the 90s. I love those pots. My favorite pots to use. The lid has a natural bowl on the inside that after shaking, you have a perfect amount of paint to use without having to dip into the main pot itself. I hate the GW ones because the lids always want to close on me

tommybahama

Adventurer
What a coincidence. This weekend I found out about an anime series available on YouTube called Goblin Slayer. It is definitely NSFW but loosely based on D&D. You captured the feral essence of the goblins from that series. 👍

Edited to say:. I like the vibrant red you achieved on the gobo with the red tunic. Probably stolen off an unfortunate advenurer he killed.

Last edited:

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Never heard of that one Tommy, thanks for the mention. Watched a couple and in episode 3, has anime of dice rolling, 2 d10 and a d20 rolling across the screen :) And those goblin minis up thread do look like the anime!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases