• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

2020 Pogre's Miniatures and Models - Sebeki from Crocodile Game and a Wild Boar

pogre

Legend
First up is 3D printed coffin mimic I printed and painted up:
miniature_008_mimic_a.jpeg

miniature_008_mimic_b.jpeg

Next is a plastic chaos cultist from GW:
miniature_009_cultist_a.jpeg

miniature_009_cultist_b.jpeg

Models completed in 2020: 9

pogre

Legend
Painting just to paint at this point. Not anything specific that I need. Just making a dent in the figures I have laying around:

First up is a hobgoblin warlord:
miniature_010_hobgoblinwarlord_a..jpeg

miniature_010_hobgoblinwarlord_b..jpeg

miniature_010_hobgoblinwarlord_c..jpeg

And another Frost Giant (Reaper Bones):
miniature_011_frostgiant_a..jpeg

miniature_011_frostgiant_b..jpeg

Models completed in 2020: 11

edit: I realized last night this is actually called a Fire Giant King by Reaper. Chalk it up to an AMAZING conversion! ;)

Last edited:

pogre

Legend
More random shtuff from my minis pile:

First an old pewter mini - a pile of scrolls with a giant rat. Somebody better rescue those valuable scrolls they are about to become rat bedding! I think this is an old Ral Partha sculpt - not sure...

miniature_012_scrolls_a..jpeg

Next up is a servant with a broom. A Reaper Bones figure. Think of the excitement this mini could bring to your game!

miniature_013_servant_a..jpeg

miniature_013_servant_b..jpeg

Not an exciting selection I know - unless you are an old school wizard looking to fill your spellbook and looking for reliable help...

Models completed in 2020: 13

edit: fixed models completed number.

Last edited:

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Pogre, you probably mentioned in previous year threads, what paints do you tend to use? My tables is a mix of Vallejo, reaper, army painter and GW/Citadel....just curious.

Sacrosanct

Legend
Pogre, you probably mentioned in previous year threads, what paints do you tend to use? My tables is a mix of Vallejo, reaper, army painter and GW/Citadel....just curious.

im not pogre obviously, but my primary paints are GW and I still have many pots of the ral partha AD&D paints from the 90s. I love those pots. My favorite pots to use. The lid has a natural bowl on the inside that after shaking, you have a perfect amount of paint to use without having to dip into the main pot itself. I hate the GW ones because the lids always want to close on me

tommybahama

Adventurer
What a coincidence. This weekend I found out about an anime series available on YouTube called Goblin Slayer. It is definitely NSFW but loosely based on D&D. You captured the feral essence of the goblins from that series. 👍

Edited to say:. I like the vibrant red you achieved on the gobo with the red tunic. Probably stolen off an unfortunate advenurer he killed.

Last edited:

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Never heard of that one Tommy, thanks for the mention. Watched a couple and in episode 3, has anime of dice rolling, 2 d10 and a d20 rolling across the screen :) And those goblin minis up thread do look like the anime!

Remove ads