D&D (2024) 2024 Player's Handbook Video Schedule: July 1st-12th!

LaTia J

D&D Community Manager
Happy Friday, y'all! Here's the next schedule Next week is lighter because of the July 4th holiday, so here is the next two weeks for ya.

All premieres at 9am PDT:
Monday, July 1st - Spells
Tuesday, July 2nd - Crafting Sneak Peek (note the lack of a premiere time; this video is short)

Monday, July 8th - Monk
Tuesday, July 9th - Sorcerer
Wednesday, July 10th - Cleric
Thursday, July 11th - Bard
Friday, July 12th - New Dragon Designs

Watch Live - PHB Premieres JULY - V1 - 1200x628 2.png

Parmandur

Book-Friend, he/him
Right on, looking Girard to the Spell and crafting stuff.

What I wanna see is fir Todd to get Perkins to spill the beans on Greyhawk and the Adventure stuff in the DMG...

I hope that Green Flame Blade, Booming Blade and yes even Lightning Lure get in, but it's so far looking like they aren't going to be in the PHB.

Or if certain spells everyone complains about being too powerful get nerfed. They're definitely going to highlight some of the weaker spells getting improvements.

Probably it's going to be more about how the Conjure spells are changed.

Chaosmancer

Legend
Happy Friday, y'all! Here's the next schedule Next week is lighter because of the July 4th holiday, so here is the next two weeks for ya.

All premieres at 9am PDT:
Monday, July 1st - Spells
Tuesday, July 2nd - Crafting Sneak Peek (note the lack of a premiere time; this video is short)

Monday, July 8th - Monk
Tuesday, July 9th - Sorcerer
Wednesday, July 10th - Cleric
Thursday, July 11th - Bard
Friday, July 12th - New Dragon Designs

View attachment 369759

Thank you kindly

I hope that Green Flame Blade, Booming Blade and yes even Lightning Lure get in, but it's so far looking like they aren't going to be in the PHB.

Or if certain spells everyone complains about being too powerful get nerfed. They're definitely going to highlight some of the weaker spells getting improvements.

Probably it's going to be more about how the Conjure spells are changed.

Like how Summon Abberation added Mindflayer.

Remove ads