D&D (2024) 2024 Player's Handbook Video Schedule: July 1st-12th!

Marandahir

Crown-Forester (he/him)
I just KNEW my beloved Bards would be last (but not least!). People have been asking in the chat of the videos' premieres if we'd have to wait until the end for our fave class and I just KNEW it would be mine. :(

Especially given that they have given no indication that they took any of the feedback we gave about Bards thematically being enhanced by the Arcane/Divine/Primal Spell lists and how that even as they go back to class-specific lists, they should broaden Bards' narratives to be inclusive of Divine and Primal Bards!

Remathilis

Legend
I just KNEW my beloved Bards would be last (but not least!). People have been asking in the chat of the videos' premieres if we'd have to wait until the end for our fave class and I just KNEW it would be mine. :(

Especially given that they have given no indication that they took any of the feedback we gave about Bards thematically being enhanced by the Arcane/Divine/Primal Spell lists and how that even as they go back to class-specific lists, they should broaden Bards' narratives to be inclusive of Divine and Primal Bards!
That's what happens when you let @Snarf Zagyg create the schedule

Remove ads