D&D (2024) 2024 Player's Handbook Video Schedule: July 1st-12th!

Is that main Iconic Sorcerer a Tiefling, or is she an Elf with a funky hairdo?
Elf (presumably drow) with a Rita Repulsa-style hairdo going on, I think.

RitaRepulsa.gif

Parmandur

Book-Friend, he/him
There's a picture where she's right next to the Iconic Bard who's a Tiefling, but this sorceress could actually be an Aasimar.
There is a glowing eye magical effect here, but it looks different from the solid glowing eyes of the Aasimar we have seen.

It would make sense for the doubled-up Spwcies/Class iconic to be Elves and Humans, all things considered.

looks more like a moon elf to me - they're the blue/purple ones; drow are grey
Quite possible - not a big FR guy, so the finer distinctions between the various FR-specific elf variants get lost on me at times.

Also drow often get conflated with Warcraft night elves in my head, at least design-wise, which have a wide range of skin-tones, mostly purples and blues, but some even in the brighter pink range.

Last edited:

Quite possible - not a big FR guy, so the finer distinctions between the various FR-specific elf variants get lost on me at times.

Also drow often get conflated with Warcraft night elves in my head, at least design-wise, which have a wide range of skin-tones mostly in the purple and blue region.
Yeah, it's kid of a deep cut into DnD lore since they usually have the exact same stats as sun elves (being the two main types of high elves) - but Warcraft night elves look like FR moon elves. Drow have their own distinct look.

Parmandur

Book-Friend, he/him

Also drow often get conflated with Warcraft night elves in my head, at least design-wise, which have a wide range of skin-tones - mostly in the purple and blue region.
In the past decade, WotC has put most (though not all, there are standard Humam skin tone Elves, too) Elves on a Blue-Pirple scale.

Remove ads