D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

Hu? Action from the falling one "dimension door next to sorcerer"
Action from the other yuan-ti, the one at 100 ft, walk 40 ft (move) and cast the spell (action). That's one spell each.
Ok, I follow now, "falling," not "failing." I had in mind that there was another Wished Dominate Person in there. I think he said he cast Subtle Counterspell anyway, using his 9th-level slot. Subtle Counterspell can't be counterspelled.

Hohige

Explorer
Hu? Action from the falling one "dimension door next to sorcerer"
Action from the other yuan-ti, the one at 100 ft, walk 40 ft (move) and cast the spell (action). That's one spell each.
You casted Wished Dominate Person at 60ft and The Bastion Subtle Counterspell you.
Your Simulacrum is 450ft that dimention door to ground.

My turn?

Yes, your turn. There is a Yuan-Ti next to you, and one 60' (I think) away from you. Your Simulacrum is 300' away.

By the way, the Nightmare went to the Ethereal Plane and is leaving as fast as he can.

Note that you're metagaming. All Bastion knows is that Galandris is casting a spell. You would need to succeed a DC 24 Arcana check as a reaction to know the spell was Wished Dominate Person. I am not stopping you from burning your 9th-level slot, but take note that you are not allowed to complain if @Galandris metagames in a similar way.

Hohige

Explorer
Yes, your turn. There is a Yuan-Ti next to you, and one 60' (I think) away from you. Your Simulacrum is 300' away.

By the way, the Nightmare went to the Ethereal Plane and is leaving as fast as he can.
The Yount-ti Sorcerer, He alread takes a lot of damage, Empowered Horrid Wilding. What your HP?

Hohige

Explorer
Note that you're metagaming. All Bastion knows is that Galandris is casting a spell. You would need to succeed a DC 24 Arcana check as a reaction to know the spell was Wished Dominate Person. I am not stopping you from burning your 9th-level slot, but take note that you are not allowed to complain if @Galandris metagames in a similar way.
Dispel Nightmare, first action, Take Metamagic Adept to try avoid my contigency trigger tha he already know. Chooses all spells, without feeblemind (I must pick for sorcerers), all spells are wisdowm.
No. It isn't a metagamer.

Remove ads