D&D 5E 20th level Sorcerer vs the world

In my public tabletop games, I have a Doom Die. Every time you annoy me, your Doom Counter goes up by 1, and I roll a d100. If the Doom Die rolls under your score, something horrible happens to your character.

I really should have introduced that at the beginning.

Dispel Nightmare, first action, Take Metamagic Adept to try avoid my contigency trigger tha he already know. Chooses all spells, without feeblemind (I must pick for sorcerers), all spells are wisdowm.
No. It isn't a metagamer.

You claimed that a build could defeat anything. It's not even optimized (Imprisonment, really, that's far from being useful, same with fireball when you're riding a mount that grants resistance to fire... Metamagic Adept, sure... If you claim to be able to defeat anything, the first step is to see if you're able to defeat something you're not trying to. Next build with be with a cleric, because the thought exercise is what is fun, not whether build X or Y is best in a multiplayer, cooperative, game.

Hohige

Explorer
In my public tabletop games, I have a Doom Die. Every time you annoy me, your Doom Counter goes up by 1, and I roll a d100. If the Doom Die rolls under your score, something horrible happens to your character.

I really should have introduced that at the beginning.
The DM that change actions, The Yuant-ti vs the Bastion.

WTF!!!!!!!!
you are cheating again.

What the Yuan-Ti HP, with Simulacrum's Horrid Wilding.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA, let's see where this DM goes. Then, a Simulacrum that has had its command before. Very creative

----------------------------

Now, it's being a funny entertainment. Let's laugh then. The Bastion uses Clockwork Cavalcade (Dispelling the Crown of Madness) and commands the Simulacrum to beat him up.

Bad decision on your part. I would have told him to cast Freezing Sphere or something. Maybe next time, insult me less, and express yourself more clearly. You're gonna have to take the L on this one.

Remove ads