D&D 3E/3.5 [3.5] Metamagic Rods

drnuncheon

Explorer
They also only increase casting time for sorcerers, although I've sent that in as an errata - should be all spontanous casting at the very least.

J

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
Thank you.

Gosh, I've been wearing "Pedant" as a label with pride for years... I hope you weren't trying to offend me :)

A typo - no big deal. We've all typed "rouge" from time to time.

But "errata" gets misused so often, occasionally I just have to say something... sorry, you were the straw, this time around :)

-Hyp.

Derulbaskul

Adventurer
Hypersmurf said:
(snip) We've all typed "rouge" from time to time. (snip)

Yes, that one is pretty bad but I'm beginning to think that the confusion surrounding "it's" and "its" is becoming so severe that a few beheadings may be in order... so we of the Royal and Ancient Society of Honourable Pedants might be left with a least some of our (questionable) sanity intact.

Cheers
D, a proud pedant

drnuncheon

Explorer
Derulbaskul said:
Yes, that one is pretty bad but I'm beginning to think that the confusion surrounding "it's" and "its" is becoming so severe that a few beheadings may be in order

The worst thing about it is that once you've seen the wrong thing in so many places, it seems to infect your brain, and you find your fingers typing "it's" (or other words with extraneous apostrophes) without intending to. It's like a mental virus. (And I had to go back and check that.)

HS, the reason it stung is because I hate making mistakes like that. :p

J

Hypersmurf

Moderatarrrrh...
HS, the reason it stung is because I hate making mistakes like that. :p

Ah. You're reaction - its a familiar one to me :)

But no matter how careful people are, their always going to make mistakes...

-Hyp.

Remove ads