• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[3.5e D&D Greyhawk] The Sunless Citadel [OOC]

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Myth-Weavers - Powered by vBulletin

We could but then you would not be able to edit it. Once you register then go to sheets and you can quickly make up a new one. It does some automatic calculations for you as well. Just make sure that it is public (the eye icon is not grayed out) so we can see it when you past back the link.

Previous posts on this thread discuss it, but if you need a little more help go ahead and ask since everyone else has figured it out now, we all can help you.

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I will do it for you. :p

Also Warshrike jumped the gun on posting IC. Everyone else hold off yet. If you are going to integrate backgrounds you still can (to get the bonus XP).

perrinmiller

Adventurer
VV;
I know you were just on recently. I sent you a PM earlier today.

Since I was working your sheet into Myth-Weaver, I have started really checking your Char Sheet and found some things.

Your template for a Rogue is assuming you have an Intelligence of 14 not 12. You have only 36 Skill Points at 1st level and only 1 extra language. BTW since you are being a Rogue, curious why you skipped taking ranks in Disable Device.

I already mentioned Weapon Finesse.

Then your height and weight don't match Male Dwarves. Max Height is 4'7" with a min Weight of 146lbs. Average is 4'3" at 165lbs. I know you are used to metrics instead, so why don't we just use the average if that's okay.

grufflehead

First Post
Some comments:

Disable Device runs off INT not DEX, so you should be +5 not +7

You've forgotten to add the +1 INT bonus to your Search skill.

You've got a Shield bonus noted in your stat block (but no shield in your equipment) although your actual AC is correct.

Your ACP isn't right for someone only wearing Studded Leather.

Your touch AC and flatfooted AC are both wrong.

Your damage for your short sword is wrong.

Rogues do not get Medium Armour proficiency.

You've only got 32 points of skills listed so have 4 left.

Oh, and while I appreciate the language issue with spelling, you are not playing a ROUGE.

Last edited:

Remove ads