D&D 5E 3 Of The Adventures in Candlekeep Mysteries

Candlekeep is a 'hub' full of portals to different adventures, each portal being a book, in the upcoming Candlekeep Mysteries adventure anthology for D&D. Here's the names of three of the adventures according to iO9. The adventures are standalone. A ghost dragon lives under the library, and the PCs can interact with her. The 'codename' for the book was 'Microwave'. The Canopic Being...
Candlekeep is a 'hub' full of portals to different adventures, each portal being a book, in the upcoming Candlekeep Mysteries adventure anthology for D&D. Here's the names of three of the adventures according to iO9. The adventures are standalone. A ghost dragon lives under the library, and the PCs can interact with her.

960x0.jpg

The 'codename' for the book was 'Microwave'.
  • The Canopic Being (Jennifer Kretchmer, disability advocate) -- jars of internal organs in Tashlua, a trade city in Tashalar, and a deep 3D dungeon crawl full of elevators and ramps.
  • Zikran’s Zephyrean Tome (Taylor Rehman, game designer) -- a genie in a book in Candlekeep asks you to free it in exchange for a wish. The genie has an evil former master.
  • Kandlekeep Dekonstruktion (Amy Vorpahl, comedian)-- a stolen book contains blueprints of Candlekeep. A comedic adventure. Includes mechanical creatures called Skitterwidgets, which have babies called Kittiewidgets.

R_J_K75

Legend
No, that's her real name, it's a German surname indicating someone lived near a boundary marker (a Pfahl).
I think it is her real name. At least her IMDB page doesn't show any other names for her. But she definitely takes advantage of the play on words, e.g., her twitter handle is vorpahlsword.
I was skeptical and said to myself adding just a "H" is too easy it cant be her real name. Then I thought, adding just a "H" is too easy it has to be her real name. I was on the fence and wasnt sure but I'll take your folks word for it. Cant blame her, Id take full advantage if that was my real name too in that line of work.

Hatmatter

Laws of Mordenkainen, Elminster, & Fistandantilus
I don't have enough time to play all the adventures I ALREADY own.

I'm not upset at WotC for figuring out that many of us only buy the alt covers and that if they out alt covers on everything we will buy of their stuff. And I do have all the other alt covers they've published already, so it seems silly to stop now.

They do have my number, it's certain.
:) Also, it is a great thing that Wizard's does for the game stores as it drives revenue there.

Eyes of Nine

Everything's Fine
I was skeptical and said to myself adding just a "H" is too easy it cant be her real name. Then I thought, adding just a "H" is too easy it has to be her real name. I was on the fence and wasnt sure but I'll take your folks word for it. Cant blame her, Id take full advantage if that was my real name too in that line of work.
If my last name was Vorpahl, I'd have to become a D&D writer, amIright?

Remove ads

Remove ads