• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3rd IR Aftermath OOC Thread and Peanut Gallery

Festy_Dog

First Post
Well, if you don't really want to drop out I can true ressurect you. That'd work pretty good once I find out you're dead.

I mean if it takes too long to try and find you someone could maybe scry where you are.

Last edited:

TWW kept pressuring me into casting 'Mass Teleport' on the party lol, I thought that you all had already picked a location for me to teleport in, so I was trying that action, I'll add another post tomorrow about Xarindel deciding to wait to hear from our favorite pile of ashes...erm, bard, as right now i'm pretty tired...or you can continue on assuming Xarindel does that action.

Creamsteak

Explorer
I know this isn't the place to advertise it, but my IR is still looking for recruits... not to mention half the players in the IR are playing in this game anyway.

BTW... Festy is named Sanctus... :D

Darkwolf

First Post
I guess we are slightly delayed as we dont have a teleport target until Fyre returns...but if she does return we can get a nice target to go kick some a.. and pick up some ash...

Mr. Draco

First Post
Hi everybody! Well I'm still alive, after 5 days here in Caimbridge, I finally found someplace to log online with reasonable prices. So from now on, I'll probably be able to post about once or maybe twice a day, around this time (Noon or so GMT).

Remove ads