• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

3rd IR Aftermath OOC Thread and Peanut Gallery

Xarindel's spell List

Wizard Spells Prepared (Some spells may already be used, see below):(4/8+1/8+1/7+1/7+1/6+1/7+1/3+1/6+1/4+1): (Necromancy, Abjuration, and Conjuration Banned), DC 31+Spell level, Transmutation or Chronomancy Spells DC 33+Spell Level, Transmutation and Chronomancy Spells DC 35+Spell Level
0-Pregistation (x4)
1-Detect Temporal Anomaly (x2), Featherfall, Speed Metabolism (x4), True Strike (x2)
2-Alternate Reality (x4), Rope Trick, Slow (x3), Timeslip
3-Greater Magic Weapon, Melee Manager (x4), Minor Paradox (x2)
4-Temporal Disjunction (x2), Temporal Push (x2), Timeheal (x3)
5-Create Slipgate, Mass Haste (x3), Slowspell 10', Temporal Wall, Wall of Force
6-Accelerate Metabolism (x2), Magic Manager, Mass Teleport (x2), Paradox
7-Delayed Damage, Temporal Eye
8-Afterclap (x3), Time Stop (x2)
9-Meteor Swarm (x3), Shapechange, Temporal Shell

Ramus' Spell List
Wizard Spells Prepared: (4/7+1/7+1/7+1/6+1/6+1/6+1/3+1/3+1/2+1): (Evocation Banned at 6th level)
0-Detect Magic, Mage Hand, Pregistation (x2)
1-Detect Secret Doors (x2), Know Protections (x2), Shield (x3), Unseen Servant
2-Arcane Lock (x2),
3-Dispel Magic (x5), Lightning Bolt, Phantom Steed (x2)
4-Dimensional Anchor (x2), Polymorph Other (x2), Stoneskin
5-Double Extended Phantom Steed, Mordekainen's Private Sanctum (x2), Summon Monster V, Wall of Iron (x2), Wall of Stone
6-Greater Dispelling (x5), True Seeing (x2)
7-Energy Immunity, Insanity, Teleport w/o Error
8-Horrid Wilting, Protection from Spells
9-Gate, Imprisonment, Mordekainen's Disjunction

Spells Active on Xarindel cast by Xarindel (all cast at 23rd caster level): Greater Magic Weapon (Zyrthoksis), Persistant Slowspell 10', Persistant Magic Manager, Perseistant Delayed Damage, Mark of Death, Persistant Foresight
Spells Used: Mass Teleport (6th), Temporal Eye (7th)

Spells Active on Xarindel cast by Ramus (All cast at 23rd caster level): Magic Tattoo x3, Mind Blank, Maximized Bull's Strength

Spells Active on Ramus, cast by Ramus: Create Magic Tattoo (+1 caster level) x3 (17th, 18th, 19th), Mind Blank (20th)
Spells Used: Mordekainen's Mansion

Last edited:

Macbrea

First Post
Wow, ok, that spell is a tad too powerful. Sheesh, Ok, I will wait to say my paladinish dogma at the Rakshasa again. And for Rathan to join the party again to cast my dispel evil on him.....

Mr. Draco

First Post
Well, I've returned from Europe and caught up on the thread. After I left Cambridge for Paris and Poland, I found it a lot harder to find an internet connection. Sorry about that.

Janos Audron

Explorer
WB Anab! I was starting to wonder if you'd ever get back to posting, but luckily, you have. :)

In short:

Rahkshasa kills the bard. We Teleport in. I cast some spells that should've killed a normal rahk. Valiance attacks the rahk and damages it. Rahk dominates Valiance. Xarindel casts Paradox and stops Valiance from attacking.

We get a mission (stop the fiends) and a travelling companion: Rathan. We go to the glade. My cohort dispels the darkness and that wasn't too bright: The Fey can't go home now and get angry at me (which doesn't mean anyhting, since they were pathetic creatures)...

Xarindel casts another paradox, and does not teleport me when he's going to the rahk. they have the entire conversation *again* and then go to the glade *again*. that's where the game is now.

Remove ads