3PP Release (3rd Party Book Release) Paranormal Power: A Psionics Option for 5e and A5e, written by Steampunkette!

Steampunkette

Rules Tinkerer and Freelance Writer
Supporter
excited-scream.gif

$20,000!

xiphumor

Legend
@Steampunkette So pumped to have your work in my hands (metaphorically at least. I backed the PDF) today!

Question: how do you see the Esper fitting into the a5e ecosystem once the VRC Psion is released?

Steampunkette

Supporter
@Steampunkette So pumped to have your work in my hands (metaphorically at least. I backed the PDF) today!

Question: how do you see the Esper fitting into the a5e ecosystem once the VRC Psion is released?
A well loved sort of cult favorite is my hope. Something I and others are able to provide content for, going forward, that some people may still choose to utilize.

Sort of a "Kid Sister" to the Psion. An option to do things in the 'different' way and the 'normal' way.

Also... I went to sleep at $20,000 we hit $21,000 after I woke up. So that's been a FANTASTIC way to start the day.
This is the Day we've been waiting for. Congratulations! :)
This is my morning anthem/background music. Thank you! <3

If a player decides to stick just with A5e, then the Esper will be a part of their A5e ecosystem. But if they get the Voidrunner Codex, it will be whoever meets their concept of what a full psionicist class ought to be. ;)

Steampunkette

Supporter
Appa is pure and perfect and has NOTHING to apologize for.

And neither do you, @dave2008. Nothing!

Holy crap, y'all. We did it. $21,378 from almost 700 backers. That's -nuts-. And as I noted in the update, I'm sending everyone who ordered the Hardcover the Premium Color version, rather than the Standard Color I showed in the pictures.

I apologize to everyone who has had to put up with me over the past month incessantly checking and updating. I promise I'll be good going forward!

I'll be riding -high- going forward.

You all rock, and I can't thank you enough for the greatest month of progress I've had!

Remove ads