4E Class Survivor - Round 7

Which 4E class do you want to vote off the list?

• Avenger

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Druid

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Fighter

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Invoker

Votes: 27 17.8%
  • Paladin

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Ranger

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Swordmage

Votes: 25 16.4%
  • Warden

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • Wizard

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Poll closed .

lud

Explorer
The story so far...

We should never forget the fallen...so I volunter to record the events leading to their last moment with us:

Code:
Round   Victim     Origin  Role   Hit / Total (%)   Runner up (vote, lead) 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  1     Artificer  EPB    Leader   31 / 180 (17.22%) Warlord (29, +2)
  2     Warlord    PHB1   Leader   49 / 211 (23.22%) Shaman (45, +4)
  3     Shaman     PHB2   Leader   58 / 199 (29.15%) Warlock (31, +27)
  4     Bard       PHB2   Leader   45 / 266 (16.92%) Warden (39, +6)
  5     Cleric     PHB1   Leader   54 / 266 (20.30%) Warlock (51, +3)
  6     Warlock    PHB1   Striker  45 / 220 (20.45%) Warden (36, +9)

Last edited:

Garthanos

Arcadian Knight
We are definitely at the silly pseudo-hate posts level right now... not a coherent my reasoning is post in the lot. I think before this is done we will be down to bland and overly effective.(as the things still on the list). Those hoping to trash the ranger including myself are doomed... I say dooomed.

Dausuul

Legend
Kill the warden, kill the warden, kill the warden...

...oh, did I hear someone asking why? Okay. Ill-defined flavor, clunky mechanics with little justification in-game, clearly added simply to bring the number of primal classes up to four.

The ranger will come into my sights eventually, but not until warden, invoker, avenger, and paladin get picked off. I'm rooting for fighter or rogue to come out on top.

Dice4Hire

First Post
Hmm dead heat for Invoker and Swordmage (thanks to my vote)

Iwould have voted Swordboy, as he is in an FR product and is irreperably tainted by that fact, but I dislike Invokers more.

Dice4Hire

First Post
We are definitely at the silly pseudo-hate posts level right now... not a coherent my reasoning is post in the lot. I think before this is done we will be down to bland and overly effective.(as the things still on the list). Those hoping to trash the ranger including myself are doomed... I say dooomed.

Im already getting bored by this whole contest, but will probably, maybe, possibly keep voting, if I think of it and have the time and the thread is in the top two of this forum and the stars are right and ...

Well, you might get the idea by now.

If not, you probably voted off a leader.

drothgery

First Post
With the warlock dead, it's time to focus on getting rid of the rest of the Primal classes, because I just don't like nature-boys. The melee druid warden gets to go first, because he shouldn't have ever existed in the first place and only did because the 3.x druid was broken.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases