4E Class Survivor - Round 7

Which 4E class do you want to vote off the list?

• Avenger

Votes: 9 5.9%
  • Barbarian

Votes: 3 2.0%
  • Druid

Votes: 7 4.6%
  • Fighter

Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Invoker

Votes: 27 17.8%
  • Paladin

Votes: 15 9.9%
  • Ranger

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • Rogue

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • Sorcerer

Votes: 5 3.3%
  • Swordmage

Votes: 25 16.4%
  • Warden

Votes: 36 23.7%
  • Wizard

Votes: 3 2.0%

• Poll closed .

Glyfair

Explorer
Finally, a non-leader gets voted off (apparently only because no leaders are left) and we say goodbye to the warlock. Are we going to see the strikers voted off in turn now that the leaders are gone? Are the votes going to start striking a different type of theme now? We'll see what the next round brings.

Rules

1) Vote for the class you want to "vote off the list."

2) Please don't look at the current tally or the discussion before you vote.

Mr. Wilson

Explorer
I remain committed to voting for the Warden. I don't really have anything new to add to my dislike.

My one defense of Swordmages is that it sets up a possible all arcane party featuring Swordmages, Wizards, Sorcs, Warlocks, and Bards/Artificers, which you could use to make magical colleges.

Once the Warden, Swordmage, and Invoker are gone, things will get interesting.

Majoru Oakheart

Adventurer
I must defend the Warden and the Invoker in an effort to stave off their destruction.

I love my Warden. The concept of a Dwarf who is so at home with the earth that it listens to his commands, slows down his enemies and lends him its strength is awesome.

I also really love my Invoker. He is a Dwarf who worships Ilmater(in FR) and believes in suffering as much as possible in order to protect others. He does damage to himself in order to curse his enemies.

Now, tell me that isn't cooler than most of the other classes. I like them all, but given a choice, I'd get rid of Warlock because of its mechanical crappiness.

Edit: Wow. I'm feeling dumb today. Not only is the Warlock already gone, but I'm kind of tired right now and in my effort to look for it, I somehow clicked on Invoker and thought, "There is the Warlock, I was looking for it" and then hit submit.

I must defend the Warden and the Invoker in an effort to stave off their destruction.

I love my Warden. The concept of a Dwarf who is so at home with the earth that it listens to his commands, slows down his enemies and lends him its strength is awesome.

I also really love my Invoker. He is a Dwarf who worships Ilmater(in FR) and believes in suffering as much as possible in order to protect others. He does damage to himself in order to curse his enemies.

Now, tell me that isn't cooler than most of the other classes. I like them all, but given a choice, I'd get rid of Warlock because of its mechanical crappiness.

Edit: Wow. I'm feeling dumb today. Not only is the Warlock already gone, but I'm kind of tired right now and in my effort to look for it, I somehow clicked on Invoker and thought, "There is the Warlock, I was looking for it" and then hit submit.
Nooo!

Remove ads