• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e [Eberron] BnP Keep on the Shadowfell (Yea, though I walk through the valley of th)

Graf

Explorer
ooc: the speed bonus saved Tyron's hide;
EvKB/Brock you haven't used your minor or move again... just mentioning it...

Brock misses as does Adain, who fortifies himself and moves to a better position. (the dragonshield almost follows the cleric, but Brock cocks his arm and the creature stays where it is).

Zaram drops the ambusher, injures Irontooth and heals Iridian back to consciousness.

Tyron calms himself (2nd wind), and successfully drops a minion with his strike, teleporting out of the mass of kobolds swarming him and shifting further away.

Iridian, prone on the ground where the attack dropped him, faces a difficult decision.

[sblock=]Adain 22/26

Brock -- 33/33

Iridian 5/23
---Marked by KDS 2
--BLOODIED
---Prone
AP: 1

Tyron 12/26
--BLOODIED

zaram 18/27

NPCS

KA1
--BLOODIED

KDs

KWyrmp
---Quarried by Iridian

KDs1
---Marked by Brock
---Cursed Tyron

KM2
--Cursed Tyron

Irontooth

KA 1
---Dead
[/sblock]

Attachments

• KOTS_F5_R6_Init17(bf Iri).JPG
    KOTS_F5_R6_Init17(bf Iri).JPG
    529.1 KB · Views: 67

Erekose13

Explorer
Iridian glad to regain consciousness opens his eyes and stares up at the two kobolds hovering over him. Not in a good position, Iridian steps between worlds and stands around the corner, drawing his bow and hoping the kobolds don't know where he went.

[sblock=stats]HP 5/23; Bloodied 11; Healing Surge 5; Surges Remaining 0/6
AC 17; Fort 13, Ref 15, Will 13
Second Wind 1/1
Action Points 0/1
Fey Step - encounter 0/1
Evasive Strike - encounter 0/1
Split the Tree - daily 0/1[/sblock]

[sblock=actions]standard: fey step (teleport) SE, S, S, S, S
move: stand
minor: draw bow

ooc: If I understand the Phb correctly Fey step is a teleport action, not a shift, so he should be able to accomplish this move. Note he is in a bad place with no healing surges remaining either.
[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
"We need to get free of the weaker kobolds first, they try to set us up for the stronger ones! Die, scum!" Tyron screeches, attacking a kobolds mind and staying a moving target.

[sblock=ooc]
Curse KM right of Brock, if already cursed, the other KM next to Brock
Eyebite against KM right of Brock
http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1706496/
Hit will 11 with speed bonus.

If hit, teleport 3 squares up-right.
If no hit, move 3 squares up-right.

[sblock=Stats]AC 15 F: 13 R: 13 W: 15
Basic attack: +4; 1d10+4 (E.Blast)
13/28 hp bloodied
0/1 AP
Healing Surges: 4/9 (7 hp)

Powers:
Eldritch Blast (At will)
Eyebite (At will)

Witchfire (1/Encounter)
Commander's Strike (1/Encounter)
Dread Star (1/Day)[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
ooc: Ere, your attempted feystep is illegal. Please read Teleportation on PhB 286.[sblock=Noting in particular the following text]TELEPORTATION
✦ Line of Sight: You have to be able to see your destination.
✦ No Line of Effect: You can teleport to a place you can see even if you don’t have line of effect to it.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Gotta admit that line of sight is one of the more confusing rules I found when reading the phb.

phb said:
To determine whether you can see a target, pick a corner of your space and
trace an imaginary line from that corner to any part of the target’s space. You can see
the target if at least one line doesn’t pass through or touch an object or an effect—such as a wall, a thick curtain, or a cloud of fog—that blocks your vision.

When I apply that I take the north east corner of my current square and draw a line from that to the north east corner of the target space. I don't see the wall intersecting that line.[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]OK. you're right, I was confused by something stupid. Which my dignity refuses to allow me to mention....

IC is still down... will try to look for some sort of solution....[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Iridian slips free of the kobolds, regaining his footing and drawing his bow.

The Priest points at Brock
[sblock=Draconic]Overwhelm the fat one! Take their skins![/sblock]

It moves into better position [shifty+move:shift] and flings a fire orb at the dwarf [HIT][10 Fire]

One of the kobolds rushes off to try to finish of Iridian [charge] [MISS] and another slips around Brock to try to kill Tyron [shifty+move:shift] [MISS]but the rest do as they're bid, swarming around the dwarf.

Two minions shift around Brock [KM9 KM6] trying to slip through his defenses [MISS][4 DAM]

The two Dragonshields add their efforts to the thrashing stabbing mass surrounding the dwarf [KDS2 -> charge: HIT 7DAM] [KDS1: HIT 6DAM]
---Brock: BLOODIED

Irontooth standing still attacks Zaram whirling his axes around him [DUAL ATTACK: MISS HIT -> 4DAM]

The surviving ambusher finds another opening [shifty+move:shift] but Brock deflects its attack with his shield. [MISS]

[sblock=Status]Adain 22/26

Brock -- 6/33
--BLOODIED

Iridian 5/23
--BLOODIED

Tyron 12/26
--BLOODIED

zaram 14/27

NPCS

KA1
--BLOODIED

KWyrmp
---Quarried by Iridian

KDs1
---Marked by Brock
---Cursed Tyron

KM2
--Cursed Tyron

Irontooth
--injured
--Challenged by Zaram
[/sblock]

Attachments

• KOTS_F5_R7_Init10(bf BrockAdain).JPG
    KOTS_F5_R7_Init10(bf BrockAdain).JPG
    510.8 KB · Views: 70

Walking Dad

First Post
Tyron strikes another kobold down and uses his boon to teleport away, before circling down to the combat.

[sblock=ooc]
Minor: curse non-cursed minion. (if both un-cursed, curse the one next to Brock)
Standard: Dagger attack vs cursed minion, next to brock.
http://krisinchico.brinkster.net/searchroll.asp?username=Tyron#200594
19 should hit
Free: Teleport 3 up.
Move: up, left, left, down, down (difficult terrain?, if not, one more down.)
-> Gain concealment.

used all my actions :D
[sblock=Stats]AC 15 F: 13 R: 13 W: 15
Basic attack: +4; 1d10+4 (E.Blast)
13/28 hp bloodied
0/1 AP
Healing Surges: 4/9 (7 hp)

Powers:
Eldritch Blast (At will)
Eyebite (At will)

Witchfire (1/Encounter)
Commander's Strike (1/Encounter)
Dread Star (1/Day)[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Iridian deftly steps back from the minion and plugs it with a well placed arrow felling his quarry. He then sneaks back up to the combat taking cover from the wall.

[sblock=stats]HP 5/23; Bloodied 11; Healing Surge 5; Surges Remaining 0/6
AC 17; Fort 13, Ref 15, Will 13
Second Wind 1/1
Action Points 0/1
Fey Step - encounter 0/1
Evasive Strike - encounter 0/1
Split the Tree - daily 0/1[/sblock][sblock=actions]minor: hunter's quarry on minion (just cause)
standard: nimble strike shift 1 South :ranged: against minion Atk 27, Dmg 5, Hunter's Quarry 5
move: N,N,N,N[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads