• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e [Eberron] BnP Keep on the Shadowfell (Yea, though I walk through the valley of th)

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing the dwarf swarmed, Adain quickly chants out a battle prayer to strike down one of his foes, bolstering the fighter in the process. He moves around to get a better view of the battle.

OOC: [sblock=Actions]Standard: :ranged: Sacred Flame Ref 20 vs closest minion. Brock gains 2 temp hp.
Move: 1 E, 1 SE, 3 S.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]HP: 22/26.
Action Points: 1
Condition: +5 on all healing powers until end of encounter.
Healing Surges: 4/9 (6 hp)
Powers:
Second Wind (1/Encounter)
Bolstering Strike (1/Encounter)
Healing Word (0/2 Encounter)
Channel Divinity (1/Encounter)
Divine Glow (1/encounter)
Beacon of Hope (1/day)[/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc: If this was one of the cursed minions, I continue my circling, but only up to the edge of the wall (no line of sight for the enemies).

If this happens before my action, I don't use my free teleport.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Zaram

Zaram seeing the flurry of attacks against the dwarf steps near, taking a swing at the dragonscale warrior. "Your priest directs you at the whims of a false god, face a true warrior of the faith or greet Siberys' wrath!"

[sblock=stats]
AC 20 F: 15 R: 13 W: 14
Basic attack: +7; 1d8+4
14/27 hp
Surges per day/hp healed: 9 of 11/7
1 AP

Radiant Smite(encounter): used
Dragon's breath(encounter): used
Lay on hands(1/day): Used
Channel Divinity(encounter): used
Paladin's Judgement(daily): used [/sblock]

[sblock=actions]shift 1 square West. divine challenge dragonshield. (if dragonshield shifts away with my shift, challenge and attack Irontooth.)Attack with holy strike. http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1707660/ Miss. 11 to hit.[/sblock]

kinem

Adventurer
Brock, suddenly in a world of hurt, is filled with anger and determination. This is no time to falter!

He swings his warhammer again, finally getting in a blow on the shield-wielding kobold, and following through hard enough to take down the adjacent weaker-looking kobold.

[sblock=ooc]use 2nd wind (minor); hp 22 + 2 temp; AC 21 for 1 rnd

att 22 vs AC vs KS on lower rt; 8 damage; cleave on KM to Brock's rt; 5' step to take the place of the fallen minion[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Corrected MAP.
ooc: kinem I assume you mean the right of Brock (with Brock facing down toward the KDs to attack Brock's right would be the left....)

ooc: Zaram and Brock chose to mark the SAME dragonshield. I realize there's a method to the madness (you're trying to focus fire and take someone out but...)
WD, to fully deny line of sight you need to move one more (this is the inverse of the Iridian teleport situation. So I had you do that.
corrected your move)

Brock bloodies the Dragonshield with a powerful blow that follows through and splatters the minion. He shifts closer to Zaram filled with confidence and enthusiasm.
The other Dragonshield takes advantage of Brocks move to slip further up [DS tactics]

Adain picks off a minion, clearing out the foes around Tyron and bolstering the dwarf further, he then loops around the battle field.

Round 8​

Zaram shifts to doubleteam the same Dragonshield Brock attacked, fearful of Brock's cocked arm the dragonshield stands its ground and cowers behind it's sheild, narrowly defelecting the paladin's blow.

Tyron deftly stabs another minion, disappearing from view and then slipping up and out of sight behind the wall.

Iridian reappears at the edge of the battlefield, the kobold that chased him is nowhere to be seen.

The priest's shreks takes on an alternatively pleading and demanding tone
[sblock=Draconic]KILL THEM! IN THE NAME OF THE GREAT WINGED DARKNESS THAT LIVES FOREVER AND SHALL NOT DIE! KILL THEM![/sblock]

It lobs another orb of fire at Brock [8 DAM Fire]

The Dragonshields seem to get serious, one [KDS1] slinks around the battlefield [move:shiftne] up taking a stab at Brock [4DAM] before shifting again [shifty e].

The other circles around to Zaram's right to the right [move:shift e], ducks out from behind its shield to stab the paladin [6 DAM] before completing it's loop [shifty ne].
ooc:marks superceed each other, so Brock doesn't have a mark on this one anymore and doesn't get the shot at KDS2.

Irontooth advances on Adain, licking his lips and covering his axes with blood [11 DAM]

The ambusher slinks forward, moving around the wall and trying to catch up with Tyron [move 12 to base].

[sblock=status]Adain 11/26
--BLOODIED

Brock -- 18/33
Marked KDS2

Iridian 5/23
--BLOODIED

Tyron 12/26
--BLOODIED

Zaram 8/27
--BLOODIED
Marked KDS1
NPCS

KA2

KWyrmp

KDs1
--Challenged by Zaram
--Cursed Tyron
--BLOODIED

Irontooth
--injured

nobody
---Marked by Brock
[/sblock]

Attachments

• KOTS_F5_R8_Init10(bf BrockAdain).JPG
    KOTS_F5_R8_Init10(bf BrockAdain).JPG
    508.8 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Err... think you missed Adain's move (he's circling around). Won't stop him from getting pasted, unfortunately). Where's a defender when you need it? :)

EvolutionKB

First Post
OOC: probably to hard to fix now, but Zaram wouldn't have marked the kobold after brock did. He would divine challenged irontooth instead.

Zaram sees that things are their way, but this fight is far from over. He reaches within himself and finds the strength to fight on.

[sblock=actions]Shift 1SE. Use second wind. Mark dragonshield near me or irontooth depending on other marks/surviving enemies.[/sblock]

[sblock=stats]AC 22 F: 17 R: 15 W: 16(after second wind)
Basic attack: +7; 1d8+4
15/27 hp
Surges per day/hp healed: 8 of 11/7
1 AP

Radiant Smite(encounter): used
Dragon's breath(encounter): used
Lay on hands(1/day): Used
Channel Divinity(encounter): used
Paladin's Judgement(daily): used [/sblock]

Walking Dad

First Post
ooc:
Where is my movement after the teleport? Tyron should be standing right know in the difficult terrain / bushes on the other side of the wall?
Free: Teleport 3 up.
Move: up, left, left, down, down (difficult terrain?, if not, one more down.)
And my second teleport from Brock killing the other cursed minion. I see only two dead ones in my vicinity and brock killed one in round 9. Or did I miss something? To be clear: I wanted to use this teleport to move further down, making a circle around the stone wall.

kinem

Adventurer
Brock hefts his warhammer and heads for the wounded kobold, trying to take him down.

[sblock=ooc]I have to admit being a little confused by the map; I don't really know who's who.

5' step SE and attack the (bloodied?) kobold that will then be to the NE.

23 vs AC, 7 damage[/sblock]

Remove ads