4e [Eberron] BnP Keep on the Shadowfell (Yea, though I walk through the valley of th)

Walking Dad

First Post
Tyron isn't able to hurt the persuing kobold.

[sblock=ooc]
Move: 5ft step left-down
Standard: Eyebite vs Ambusher

Eyebite (hit, damage, curse) (1d20+5=7, 1d6+4=8, 1d6=1):(

[sblock=Stats]AC 15 F: 13 R: 13 W: 15
Basic attack: +4; 1d10+4 (E.Blast)
13/28 hp bloodied
0/1 AP
Healing Surges: 4/9 (7 hp)

Powers:
Eldritch Blast (At will)
Eyebite (At will)

Witchfire (1/Encounter)
Commander's Strike (1/Encounter)
Dread Star (1/Day)[/sblock]
[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Iridian remains behind cover of the wall and takes a couple of shots at Irontooth, hoping that he hasn't come to help Adain too late. However both arrows miss their mark.

[sblock=stats]HP 5/23; Bloodied 11; Healing Surge 5; Surges Remaining 0/6
AC 17; Fort 13, Ref 15, Will 13
Second Wind 1/1
Action Points 0/1
Fey Step - encounter 0/1
Evasive Strike - encounter 0/1
Split the Tree - daily 0/1[/sblock][sblock=actions]minor: hunter's quarry on Irontooth
standard: twin strike :ranged: against Irontooth atk 9, dmg 2, hunter's quarry 5, atk 18, dmg 9
[/sblock]

ooc: notes on map: Adain is fighting Irontool.
Iridian is south of their position, is sniping Irontool.
Kobold shaman is under the waterfall.
Tyron is fighting a Kobold Ambusher on his lonesome outside the caves.
Brock and Zaram are taking on two Kobold Dragonshields.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Having little other choice, Adain tries to catch his breath. You may slay me, but others will take my place. You blight cannot stand!

OOC: [sblock=Actions]Standard: Second Wind
Move: Shift one square S.[/sblock][sblock=Stats]HP: 17/26.
Action Points: 1
Condition: +5 on all healing powers until end of encounter.
Healing Surges: 3/9 (6 hp)
Powers:
Second Wind (1/Encounter)
Bolstering Strike (1/Encounter)
Healing Word (0/2 Encounter)
Channel Divinity (1/Encounter)
Divine Glow (1/encounter)
Beacon of Hope (1/day)[/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
ooc: the red circles on the icons mean bloodied; the little red dots on the lower right mean marked; I turned off the name tags because it was just impossible to see anything with them on... I haven't figured out a good solution yet...

Last edited:

Graf

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]thanks for the good wishes, much appreciated.
sorry for the repeated absences... I will be busy going forward (tests this sat and next) but not enough to keep the game on a semi-regular schedule.

WD assuming you've cursed the KA with your minor... (if you hadn't already)[/sblock]

Brock shifts around his prey, smacking the dragonshield upside the head. While his target doesn't move the other dragonshield slips around trying to get behind him [dragonshield tactics:shift sw].

Adain strategically retreats; gathering his strength.

Round 9​

Zaram faces down Irontooth, calling upon the Platinum Dragon. Irontooth sneers but turns to face the paladin.

Tyron bobs around the ambusher, trying to gain advantage, but fails to inflict his will upon its mind.

Iridian plugs Irontooth with his second arrow [14 DAM], the goblin snarls but doesn't let up its assault on Zaram.

The kobold priest's importunations regarding ironzahn sound significantly less confident as the kobold bodies stack up like cordwood. Another globul of fire lands on Brock to blistering effect [5 FIRE].
Brock -- BLOODIED

Irontooth snarls "kill lizard one!" and the healthier Dragonshield obediently shifts to flank Zaram and take a swing, Zaram, fortified and prepared by his breather narrowly deflects the attack [21vs20+2:MISS].

The bloodied dragonshield [KDS1] holds its ground trying trading vicious blow after vicious blow with the doughy dwarf [5 DAM].

Irontooth stays playing; his spastic lashing at Zaram [MISS MISS] to little effect.

The ambusher continues to dog Tyron [shift: sw] grazing him with his spear [1 DAM].

[sblock=Status]

Adain 17/26
+2 defenses

Brock -- 8/33
Marked KDS2?
--BLOODIED

Iridian 5/23
--BLOODIED

Tyron 12/26
--BLOODIED

Zaram 15/27
+2 defenses
Marked KDS1
NPCS

KA2
--cursed by Tyron

KWyrmp

KDs1
--Cursed Tyron
--BLOODIED

Irontooth

--Challenged by Zaram
--injured

KDS2
---Marked by Brock[/sblock]

Attachments

• KOTS_F5_R9_Init10(bf BrockAdain).JPG
    KOTS_F5_R9_Init10(bf BrockAdain).JPG
    508.4 KB · Views: 84

EvolutionKB

First Post
Zaram

Zaram steps toward the south and looks back up at the kobolds. "Yes come get me! Strike me down I dare you!" In response to his invitation he strikes out with his blade at Irontooth.

[sblock=Actions]Shift 1 South. Attack Irontooth. Hit AC: 18, 13 damage. Hmmm...that should hit, it worked for Iridian, unless there was something Graf added that was missed. This guy has a lot of hp, he is not even bloodied yet. Elite soldier maybe? http://invisiblecastle.com/roller/view/1716631/[/sblock]

[sblock=Stats]
AC 20 F: 15 R: 13 W: 14
Basic attack: +7; 1d8+4
15/27 hp
Surges per day/hp healed: 8 of 11/7
1 AP

Radiant Smite(encounter): used
Dragon's breath(encounter): used
Lay on hands(1/day): Used
Channel Divinity(encounter): used
Paladin's Judgement(daily): used
[/sblock]

Last edited:

stonegod

Knowing that the foul priest must fall to assist the others, Adain calls forth holy power to strike down and light up the wyrmpriest. Strike it down, Tyron! It rallies the others!

OOC: [sblock=Actions]Move: Shift one square SW.
Standard: :ranged: Lance of Faith: 23 vs Ref, 11 radiant dmg. Tryon has a +2 bonus to hit it.
[/sblock][sblock=Stats]HP: 17/26.
Action Points: 1
Condition: +5 on all healing powers until end of encounter.
Healing Surges: 3/9 (6 hp)
Powers:
Second Wind (1/Encounter)
Bolstering Strike (1/Encounter)
Healing Word (0/2 Encounter)
Channel Divinity (1/Encounter)
Divine Glow (1/encounter)
Beacon of Hope (1/day)[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
Iridian continues to fire at Irontooth hoping to take the beast down a peg. One arrow hits, but does very little.

[sblock=stats]HP 5/23; Bloodied 11; Healing Surge 5; Surges Remaining 0/6
AC 17; Fort 13, Ref 15, Will 13
Second Wind 1/1
Action Points 0/1
Fey Step - encounter 0/1
Evasive Strike - encounter 0/1
Split the Tree - daily 0/1[/sblock][sblock=actions]minor: hunter's quarry on Irontooth again just cause
standard: twin strike :ranged: against Irontooth atk 12, dmg 4, hq 1, atk 27, dmg 2
[/sblock]

stonegod

OOC: You realize you can choose to apply Hunter's Quarry *after* you know you've hit? It doesn't have to be the first attack.

Erekose13

Explorer
OOC: You realize you can choose to apply Hunter's Quarry *after* you know you've hit? It doesn't have to be the first attack.

ooc: yup, I just roll it all as one set of rolls on IC, making it more convenient to make the roll after the first attack. I've just started separating it out for Graf to spot it and apply it to the first hit of the round which ever that one ends up being.

Remove ads