• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] [ePoL] Heroic Souls IC (R6 Heian > Monsters > Eldan&Champy > Quinn > Silvi > )

Atanatotatos

First Post
I have... been here already goes on Heian I mean, not me... myself... another.You understand right? This place... is no mere dark wood. It is somewhere we might not be able to even face as we are right now... Heian's face assumes the void expression of the dazed, his eyes glitter gold for a moment, and then he speaks again, in a trance, his voice faint, almost echoing, like from a far away place I was so powerful, so strong in spirit... yet I was crushed.
The young man looks like he's going to faint for a second, then he shakes, and color returns to his face. He looks at his comrades as if asking what happened...

Voda Vosa

First Post
"Are you Ok? I think you had what I like to call, a previous life trance. I had some back in the town. Probably remembers from one of our past lives, that triggers for some reasons. It seems this places is affecting you in such way. On the topic, I think Champy knows better than us, maybe you should try to communicate with him..." Quinn suggests.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Heian, startled, looks at Quinn and says in a faint voice: You're probably right. But if it is so and I was here in a former life of mine, that is all the more reason not to be here...
And I get the impression Champy just can't help us much now...

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
...unless we come out somewhere worse. I saw a portal in my vision. And a powerful fiend apparently... killed me here, i think remarks Heian, with some effort, gripping the handle of his sword thightly.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Quinn grins "I suspected it could be a portal what is twisting the living in here. I'm not planning to get into any portal my friend, I just want to get out of this place and find a city. It seems that we must go through this ancient battlefield, may the perils that defeated you here time ago, are not here anymore. " the wizard keeps walking as he speaks.

Graf

Explorer
As you move along Silvi suddenly appears in front of you, stopping Champy with an outstretched hand.

Up ahead is a small fortification. There are several like him,
she gestures toward Champy, but different. Corrupted, I think, by whatever taints this land.

Silvi's Rolls

Graf

Explorer
Silvi manages to draw a crude map in the dirt. The, she makes a vague gesture in Champy's direction. Are up here.

She points to a broken circle indicating a ruined tower. It looks like a guard post.

Attachments

• F2-Legend.bmp.jpg
    F2-Legend.bmp.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 69
  • F2.bmp.jpg
    F2.bmp.jpg
    284.3 KB · Views: 75

Remove ads