• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[4e] [ePoL] Heroic Souls IC (R6 Heian > Monsters > Eldan&Champy > Quinn > Silvi > )

Voda Vosa

First Post
"He must be taking us with what he think people is. And he keeps his word, he is taking us with his people." Quinn thinks outlaud. Then adressing Silvi "How many fungi men did you see?"

Graf

Explorer
Ata said:
Heian tries again to communicate with Champy, trying to understand what are the creatures that resemble him, if he knows them, and if they're dangerous.

Champy
nods indicating the affirmative.

Atanatotatos

First Post
Champy believes they might pose a danger, we should be warysays Heian, securing his shield to his arm. Do we want to take a closer look hiding among the trees? asks Heian, looking at his companions and exspecially at Eldan.

Redclaw

First Post
That seems wise, Eldan agrees. Although I wonder how successful we will be in avoiding notice. He ponders for a few moments. I don't see much alternative, however. Unless... he walks over to Champy. Do you know what's wrong with them, old friend, he asks the fungoid creature. Is there something we can do to help them?

Graf

Explorer
The trees are very thick, if you can be reasonably quiet we could get up to the cliff fairly easily.

Eldan through his link with his old friend, gets the sense that Champy doesn't seem to be particularly troubled about the well being of the other fungi or the fairness of their state.

[sblock=Eldan]Upon reflection, that largely matches your friends outlook prior to turning into a giant mushroom. He'd never been one to complain about having opponents that he could justifiably deal with in a violent fashion; and he was hardly one to hold back because another dwarf was involved.

"I can shed a tear for a goblin... he's born like that. But a dwarf? Shouda known better." he might say.

You can't actually recall him shedding a tear for a goblin either; though perhaps that's one of your "lost memories" that will return in time.[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
[sblock=OOC] This is my stealth roll if needed. Incredibly, a natural 19. Right when I though Heian was screwed. I say we try the approach from the right side, if there are trees for cover (there's a small open area in the map, but i suppose there would be more trees farther east?). [/sblock]

Graf

Explorer
Silvi says "moving around the base of the cliff should not be hard, it is steep and difficult to see from the top"

[sblock=OOC]Just waiting for RC to confirm the action, and any last plans. [/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Eldan shrugs, unsure of his place in the plan. I'm not likely to keep quiet, so why don't you lead the way, he suggests to Silvi and Heian.

Remove ads