4e Heroic Souls (FULL/CLOSED - accepting alts)

Graf

Explorer
So... what do people what to do?

Quinn's suggested both ""keep moving" and "leading us out"

I interpret that as meaning that he was suggesting leaving the "corrupted zone"... (for the night? doing something else....?)

Eldan's asked we had him lead us to other beings, and we arrived here. What instructions do we give now?

As I mentioned in this post you both made the first heal check, so, as Heian noted, you know there are a lot of fungi men bodies in the tower.

Last edited:

Atanatotatos

First Post
While resting, Heian continues to look at Champy, thoughtful.
But since thinking isn't really his specialty, he approaches him and tries once more to communicate with him.
Champy, I know you did your best for us, but what we meant when we asked you to lead us to where people are... was to lead us to people...like us you know...do you understand what I mean? Heian says, pointing at himself and his companions.
...and what happened to those creatures' bodies over there? he continues, pointing at the flesh mass.

Diplomacy 24, Insight 25

Graf

Explorer
Champy and Heian seem to have a achieved some sort of mind-meld. They start deeply into each others eyes, and through a series of which non-verbal movements manage to reach some sort of communication.

[sblock=Heian]
Comprehension seems to dawn in Champy's eyes; he seems a bit shocked and sad that you don't think of fungi-people (and by extension himself) as people.

Then he starts to move back toward the town where you all grew up, at but at your (Heian's) shake of the head he stops. Not the town.

You vaguely gain an image of waking up in a fungi pile much like this one, and then traveling, instinctively, toward Eldan. In the process Champy bumped into this area, you think, and the savageness of the attacks (you can briefly feel the blasts and burns) as well as the nature of his attackers (other fungi-people) make some sort of instinctual impression on him.

An impression that remained dormant until your question about people awakened him. He feels, for better or worse, that these fungi people are tainted by demonic energy and feels like that "ought to be changed". His heroic soul longs for violent conflict against evil.

From your position, connected to Champy, you encourage him to show more.

After a minute you have an image, of a burly group of muscular figures, orcs with horns, following Champy and poking at him with weapons. Some of them ride big lizards. One of them encourages their lizard to delicate in front of Champy. Champy fords through it without deviating, there are howls of laughter.

They stop poking the fungi man and ride off; Champy crests a hill and looks back. You have a vague image of weaponry and equipment on the orc outriders as they ride. Beyond them, a massive city looms.

You get the impression from Champy that the city is "not close" and that, while he can find his way back along the path that he took, the path was not straight; passing through, at the very least, this demonic area you are on the border of now.
[/sblock]

Atanatotatos

First Post
After a very intimate experience, Heian feels compelled to put his hand on Champy's shoulder, and, hoping he can understand his words a bit longer, he says, loudly: Don't be offended, Champy. I see you are a proud warrior, and a much better person than many we lived along with....Then he turns at the other, with a sigh, and says: First of all, Eldan, i believe Champy has some sort of deep connection with you. I have established a strange, mutual, altough brief connection with him, and I saw that he traveled much, and suffered many hardships since as soon as he was born to reach you. I think we should keep him in high regard, more than we have till now.
Furthermore... It seems Champy dos indeed know -from a distance- a great city of some kind.
But reaching it, i think, will not be a brief journey. We must pass through these corrupted lands, and we are at its beginning. Champy has also encountered strange, brutal warriors of which I have not seen the likes yet.
Also,
and now Heian points at the mass of flesh next to the tower,I think that is where those fungoids, and Champy too, apparently, are born. But Champy seems to hate these ones... Do you think we should destroy that.... nest, Champy? he asks, on a second thought, turning at Champy again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases