• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 4E 4e srd url

Shroomy

Adventurer
It should be available tomorrow along with the GSL. However, I wouldn't get too excited as its my understanding that its just a listing of what is available for use from the core books instead of a reproduction of the rules.

Vempyre

Explorer
Mmm, there is supposed to be one. We should know tomorrow i guess, as it's supposed to be out on the 6th at the same time as the GSL.

Time will tell, it doesn't stress me out as I will have my books anyway and the SRD will be good only for publishers, mostly.

Vempyre

Explorer
And I think Shroomy as it on : the SRD will exist but not in the same format it has in 3E. We will see soon enough.

Lord Xtheth

First Post
Sweet! This means that TOMORROW I can start writing my year-long 3.5 campaign in 4E rules, and if I have it written, some art for it, and all in PDF format by October, I can make my first attempt at publishing?! SWEET!!!

All of you here at EN will be the 2nd to know when its all ready to go (My players come first, sorry)

Maybe I'll even give away copies to people here!

Remove ads