[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
CaBaNa, I suggest you go with a Bane on BS2 (or you could Turn Undead if you want to do some damage).

Legildur said:
Only if Caden isn't left a vacant position from which to flank....

Well, if BS1 attacks hand to hand, he'll hopefully get hit with Stick's Warden's Fury, giving everybody combat advantage next round. If BS1 shifts and then tosses one of his orbs instead, your best bet for flanking would probably be to wait for Stick to engage him hand to hand and then move in for the kill.

eblue562

First Post
I'm running against some deadlines at the moment, so it might not be until late this weekend or early monday that I can post the new round.

CaBana, you are welcome to go ahead and post your actions, even though two others have already posted theirs. I'll just do a 3-person status update and then start the new round.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Actions posted. I'm hoping BS2 has bought it with Caden's attack, but if not Stick now has combat advantage on both BS1 and BS2.... Don't suppose you have a close burst power handy, Renau? :)

Last edited:

Cheub

First Post
Hey Blue, correct me if I'm wrong but I think you gave me an extra 10 hp. The 5 fire damage should have brought me down to 18, not 28, unless I got healed at some point and I never got around to realizing it. :p

eblue562

First Post
Hey Blue, correct me if I'm wrong but I think you gave me an extra 10 hp. The 5 fire damage should have brought me down to 18, not 28, unless I got healed at some point and I never got around to realizing it. :p

Ahh so it would seem. I'll correct it. Thanks for being honest about it!

And...oranges.

Remove ads