[4e] The Dustbowl (QA) [Recruitment - OPEN(1)] (OOC)

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Fred, Cheub, Legildur, and renau1g, do you guys have any suggestions about initiatives?
I rather like the way it's set up now -- a fair compromise between speed and frequent updates. To complement CaBaNa's suggestion, I'd add two things:

1. Make each round 2 player moves, DM update, 3 player moves instead of the "2 moves, update, 2 moves, update, 1 move" we've got going on now.

2. Post a sentence saying whose up at the end of each DM combat post : "New round, everybody up", or, in this case, "Update. Roithe, Rashka and Stick are up!"

Speaking of, I think Stick is up right now, Renau. Rashka said he was going last, Mialucus' post was a modif on his previous actions given BS2's death in the update and Caden posted a round early, so technically....

Legildur

First Post
...and Caden posted a round early, so technically....
Yeah, I kinda did. But I'm conscious of the time zone differences and given the action was fairly obvious (actually, I don't think Caden has to move at all if the skeleton is dazed and granting combat advantage), then I thought I would throw it out there so that eblue could progress (finish) the combat.

renau1g

First Post
Roger Doger, I'll get a posting. Sorry for the confusion guys and/or gals, my infant boys have kept me up the last few nights and my brain wasn't working like it should.

eblue562

First Post
I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to post an update. It SHOULD be out tomorrow, if not definitely Friday before the weekend hits. I know some can't post on weekends, and that's ok.

I agree I should probably do the 2 players, DM update, 3 players, DM update. It'll make it less confusing if I announce during the mini status updates who I expect to go next after the first update. Take care all

Remove ads