4e then Baby.

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Although due 6/4, my daughter Samantha was born 6/9 at 6:30 Am
by Ceaserian. 8 1/8lbs. 21 inches. So I actually got my 4e books first.
Mom, daughter and I are doing fine, and Sam even thinks that "Gil-galad was an elven king" works fine as a lullaby.

For those in my PbP game, I should be posting again by the end of the week.

Dekana

Explorer
Congratulations on the baby girl! Good pick for a name too :)

I also picked up my 4e books not too long ago. I've seen some very cool things (diseases, the simplified combat rules), and some very uncool things - playing an evil character isn't even supported by the rules anymore. What gives? Not all evil campaigns are filled with people that, as the PHB says, are acting out their antisocial fantasies. Grrr. Plus multiclassing looks to be completely killed off along with dual wielding.

Now that we know exactly how second wind and skill rules work, should we change the current game to match? Second wind would be once per encounter, 1/4 hp, standard action, and doesn't have to be used at bloodied.

WarShrike

First Post
Congrats! Annother D&D enthusiast is born. :) We're dying of old age here, we need new blood. Thanks for showing us the way Evilhalfling. We need to breed! :D

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
And .. we are home.
Quite a week. Mom's blood pressure spiked, and we got stuck in hospital an extra two days. The floor nurses were great, the baby only nursery nurses were really irritating. Our OB who stopped by once in 5 days, sending 3 different docs in her place, is history.

Our GP/pedeatrition who was there every day, (including a short stop on her day off) and who came early today, because she knew we wanted to leave, is a definite keeper.

Its only 11 min to he hospital so I spent some nights in there, some at home, rotating with my mother-in-law. I'm so glad she is here, she has been a huge help.

Congrats. she will be a tall one. My daughter was 20 1/2 inches and at 13 years old she stands within 6 inches of my height already.

Remove ads