D&D 5E 5e Compatible Gamma World

TheDelphian

Explorer
So I recently (past year) finished my conversion of Gamma World to 5th edition. I know a few exist but they are of the more recent D&D 4th edition version which, while I liked it in some ways, was not my favorite. I preferred the actually 4th edition published in 1992 (I think). It was pre 3rd edition and had many interesting elements and I thought one of the best editions still.

Her is my main issue now. I need some place to host the PDF pf the conversion and unfortunately if I started hunting for a good free spot I would get a million hits on a search (Only a slight exaggeration).

Can someone suggest a good place to host that is free and can handle a PDF about 400,000 K worth. That would be the entire document and I would like to post each chapter separately for ease of use and the beginners module that takes a group from 1st to about 6th.

If anyone has questions about the actual conversion feel free to ask. I'm proud of it despite knowing It isn't perfect but then again designers never feel like they are finished.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Information on the system is in my post below.

Last edited:

Oofta

Legend

Can someone suggest a good place to host that is free and can handle a PDF about 400,000 K worth. That would be the entire document and I would like to post each chapter separately for ease of use and the beginners module that takes a group from 1st to about 6th.

Can't you just set up a free account on one of the file storage services and make it public? I think drop box and Microsoft's one drive have free versions that would handle it. Or maybe I just don't understand the question.. :)

TheDelphian

Explorer
I could do that Oofta but there are so many I was wondering if someone could recommend one.

I will take a look at the ones you mentioned.

Bupp I'll let make a post to announce it when it is available.

Thanks all.

Oofta

Legend
I could do that Oofta but there are so many I was wondering if someone could recommend one.

I will take a look at the ones you mentioned.

Bupp I'll let make a post to announce it when it is available.

Thanks all.

Yeah, there are tons, I use drop box for my own personal stuff and use MS's for work. Both have basically the same features. Of course there's also options like dmsguild.com but I've only ever gotten things never published there.

Let us know when you're done!

Snarf Zagyg

Notorious Liquefactionist
Yeah, there are tons, I use drop box for my own personal stuff and use MS's for work. Both have basically the same features. Of course there's also options like dmsguild.com but I've only ever gotten things never published there.

I know why nobody ever publishes anything on the DMSGuild; it's too crowded.

TheDelphian

Explorer
Thanks Oofta after looking at it I realized I had a One drive account already and it seems to work a lot like google docs and google drive which is What I use primarily.

As to Dm's guild. While I think the mechanics are polished the presentation and such is not by far. YOu can read it and it is organized but lacks anything that would make it pretty or well presented which makes some difference. Plus I am not looking to profit from it as too much is borrowed or inspired from the 4th edition stuff. I am going to drop it there and make a post I will link back here later.

Snarf may be true I think DM's Guild is a good thing just about 50% is what I consider good for me. The rest usually violates too many of what I consider 5th edition Rules that make 5th edition work. but then again that's my opinion for what it is worth.

Remove ads