(5E) D&D/Moorcock Multiverse Inspiration PBP [CLOSED] - OOC discussion

CharlotteOz

Explorer
GM, I promise I'm not trying to fight the premise. 🙂 Just that Alan is going through a lot and is reluctant to abandon his life - or to abandon the people he knows to a dreadful fate.

If he is told he has a chance to prevent everyone's doom by coming with the mysterious person he's talking to, he will go through with it. Just making sure you know!

JharyOConnah

Explorer
Hi all!

My pop is gonna join the game sometime, TBD.

He's a veteran convention DM. He DM'd my pivotal learning moments. I grew up in good d&d company. My dad!

He loves planescape and 2nd edition, but I'm helping him into this...

Cheers!

--DM Jhary

JharyOConnah

Explorer
Likewise. I'll still keep checking in the middle of the night, but (obviously) everyone go at your own pace and it'll all tie together soon enough.

A level up is coming at the end of each first section. Very soon!

Cheers!

--DM Jhary

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey guys,

happy holidays! I somehow missed the last update, apologies for that. I’ll get right back in and will keep on top of posts.
Cheers,
SG

JharyOConnah

Explorer
Okay...

I keep promising a level-up soon.

I intend to use "milestone" leveling.

Everyone okay with that?

I'm fairly certain no one will have a problem with that, but I'm throwing it out there to ask.

Some people are getting very close.

Another question...

Should I have everyone level at the same time? (This is how you're supposed to, at the table.☝️) That "milestone" will make more sense with some of the stories more than others.

Or should I "milestone"everyone individually? (I swear this won't be an issue forever. I will be bringing all these disparate stories and characters together! 🤗)

I know I insisted on having everyone start in a separate story thread. (Been watching too much HBO I guess! 😜) I still want everyone to be able to go at their own pace.

Thoughts? Opinions?

--DM Jhary

Remove ads