(5E) D&D/Moorcock Multiverse Inspiration PBP [CLOSED] - OOC discussion

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
I say that the level up needs to make sense story wise, and I’m fine if we don’t level up at the same time if we haven’t met up yet.
Once together, the levelling up ought to be synchronized.
Cheers and happy new year to all!

SG

William Smith1

Explorer
Hi all! I'm Jhary's dad. Have many great memories of playing D&D with him and his friends/neighbors while they were growing up. I'm looking forward to playing in this game!

I am going to play a Planescape character. His name is Sirocco and he is a Bariaur (goat centaur) Ranger. He is a member of the Society of Sensation Faction in Sigil but is currently out of town. Hope that is enough for a start. Will post complete character in the rogues gallery when I have him done.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hi all,

Character level 2 is up in the RG.
I just noticed that he won’t have spell material components (focus or pouch). Just a note to the DM in case you are feeling generous? ;-)
If not, can the black blade act as a material component? If not, I’ll re-pick the spells so they are only V and S.

Cheers,

SG

JharyOConnah

Explorer
I don't feel the need to be super picky about spell components...yet...

The black blade will work for hex weapon.

If you guys all end up stranded somewhere LONGER I might get more picky.

Cheers!

--DM Jhary

tglassy

Adventurer
So I’ve been out for a week or two, and I must say I’m completely lost as to where Josiah is right now. He got on a ship, I think, but a lot has happened since I was last here. So...what’s going on with Josiah? He doesn’t need to know what’s going on with everyone else, I suppose, but I’d have to go back a few pages and I feel like I’m missing something.

Remove ads