(5E) D&D/Moorcock Multiverse Inspiration PBP [CLOSED] - OOC discussion

JharyOConnah

Explorer
The Grand Vizier's Rod
(requires attunement)

This is a sturdy, jewel encrusted sceptre with an ornamental head and butt covered in gold and silver accents.

It vibrates faintly with power.

The rod increases your intelligence score by +2 while held.

The rod has 5 charges and regains 1d4+1 charges daily at dawn.

The charges may be spent to cast the following spells:

Magic Missile (1 charge)

Detect Magic (1 charge)

Ray of Enfeeblement (2 charges)

Hypnotic Pattern (3 charges)

Dispel Magic (3 charges)

All spells and effects end if the rod is separated from its owner.

JharyOConnah

Explorer
The Lord Protector's Ring
(requires attunement)

This is a solid gold ring set with a gigantic ruby. It pulses with a magical vibration.

The ring increases your constitution score by +2 while worn.

The ring allows the wearer to cast the spell Aid once per day. This ability recharges daily at dawn.

JharyOConnah

Explorer
The Dead Queen's Horde
(found in chests and hidden away in various rooms throughout the castle)

21,000 gold pieces

18 gems worth 50 gold each

15 art objects worth 100 gold each

Potion of Invisibility

12 arrows +3

12 bolts +3

Scroll of Dominate Monster

3 potions of superior healing

The Grand Vizier's Rod

The rod increases your intelligence score by +2 while held.
How big is the Rod? It is entirely impossible for 11 inch tall Eovin to benefit from most of its "while held" power as a standard rod is 2-3 feet long and 1 inch thick. I certainly can't imagine her flying with it. Heck, holding it probably takes both hands. Does it shrink in size when she attunes to it?

Last edited:

JharyOConnah

Explorer
How big is the Rod? It is entirely impossible for 11 inch tall Eovin to benefit from most of its "while held" power as a standard rod is 2-3 feet long and 1 inch thick. I certainly can't imagine her flying with it. Heck, holding it probably takes both hands. Does it shrink in size when she attunes to it?
It shrinks to her size!

JharyOConnah

Explorer
For the life of me, I cannot seem to find time for this game currently. I'm sorry you guys. I'm gonna officially put this one to rest. Maybe one day I can get it together to continue but I can't now. Cheers to all my players! You guys were great. Eovin, Selythin, and Aloe made this adventure great. Thanks again for playing. Hopefully we'll meet again during a better time.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
For the life of me, I cannot seem to find time for this game currently. I'm sorry you guys. I'm gonna officially put this one to rest. Maybe one day I can get it together to continue but I can't now. Cheers to all my players! You guys were great. Eovin, Selythin, and Aloe made this adventure great. Thanks again for playing. Hopefully we'll meet again during a better time.
Sorry to hear this, but thanks alot for everything!
Cheers,

SG

Remove ads