[5e] Dread Metrol, The Mourning After. (Horror) (OOC)

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
Would you believe I have been calling it "The Golden Dragon Inn" instead of "The Gold Dragon Inn" for all these years because "The Golden Dragon" is the name of a local restaurant?

Hades#2

Explorer
Would you believe I have been calling it "The Golden Dragon Inn" instead of "The Gold Dragon Inn" for all these years because "The Golden Dragon" is the name of a local restaurant?
Understandable. There used to be a restaurant in my area with the same name and there used to be a small locally owned Christmas shop called The Golden Phoenix.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
'Golden' seems like a logical adjective, as opposed to 'gold'. Or at least in my native Dutch; I'm not certain it's the same in English.

JustinCase

GM:So yeah, this is kind of filler.
Does anyone have any shopping plans before you go in? Maybe now would be a good time to have a discussion about you cover story? Otherwise we can get on with it.
Not sure what to buy. Maladiel just wants to give that impression to anyone eavesdropping, to cover up wanting to visit that ranch.

I don't think we need an extensive cover, because finely dressed as Maladiel is and everyone of us keeps together, it's pretty easy to come across as a fancy rich dude (or servant thereof) with some attendents and bodyguards.

JustinCase

Work is quite busy, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to post in the IC. Might not be until next week. If needed, feel free to NPC my character in the meantime.
(Sharing this to several games, so perhaps you'll see me posting quickly after this, or perhaps somewhere else and not here.)

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
I think @Neurotic is the only one left for any kind of possible prep work.

Actually, no I'm mistaken, Malix went first, lol. Still, last call for shopping if anyone has realized they desperately want something. If not I can get on with the main plot.

Last edited:

Remove ads