D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

dave2008

Legend
I have reloaded the members of the Hebdomad to a sub-category of the Demigods & Celestials category. I also revised them with a new format I hope to use going forward. And of course I added another member: Pistis Sophia by Mechatarrasque. I hope you like.

When you have a spare moment, it would be cool to see one of your spreadsheets/working documents, to see how you use the DMG guidelines in your work. Would be nice to see it in practice, especially if I was considering a few contributions.

dave2008

Legend
When you have a spare moment, it would be cool to see one of your spreadsheets/working documents, to see how you use the DMG guidelines in your work. Would be nice to see it in practice, especially if I was considering a few contributions.

Sure, send me a PM with your email and I will send it to you.

dave2008

Legend
I have just uploaded the Intermediate God and Demon Queen of Spiders - Lolth! This is the first of several submissions by szymanski808. He has 4 more in the que waiting for final editing. Thank you so much for your hard work and help szymanski808! Please let us know if you have an questions or comments.

dave2008

Legend
I have just posted Vecna by szymanski808 in the Intermediate Gods category. Venca is tricky because he relies a lot on his spells, which are hard to derive a CR calculation from. He will probably need some play testing and revisions to get it right. Anyway, let us know what you think?

Remove ads