• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e EPIC MONSTER UPDATES

dave2008

Legend
Hey Dave, I have some stat blocks that you might or might not want, I have made stat blocks for morgan le fay, merlin, and King Arthur. if you want them I can DM you.

Sure, PM me your email address and I will send you the template I am using. If you can put them on that format it would be very helpful.

ATroper

First Post
I would love the help. PM me your email address and I wills send you the latest and greatest files. PS, let me know what you want to do and I can send you whatever research I might have.

Oh, wow. I wasn't expecting a response so quickly. But sure, I'll do my best to help get this done. ^_^

Last edited:

Blacklight85

First Post
Have at it - your solar compendium tells me your up for the task :)

It seems ATroper is on the job with the Empyrean so I'll have to let that go but I'm more than happy to refresh any old statblock you have. I'm currently stuck in a rut when it comes to Bahamut and the great wyrms so it might do me good to do other statblocks for now. Just send them at my email. More than happy to help.

dave2008

Legend
It seems ATroper is on the job with the Empyrean so I'll have to let that go but I'm more than happy to refresh any old statblock you have. I'm currently stuck in a rut when it comes to Bahamut and the great wyrms so it might do me good to do other statblocks for now. Just send them at my email. More than happy to help.

That would be great - what are you interested in updating?

Blacklight85

First Post
That would be great - what are you interested in updating?

Hmmm I don't think I'll have a problem with any of them. Since it's just proofreading, checking damage, possibly add new abilities or traits if needed. Send anything you feel that you won't be doing till 2nd draft and I'll deal with it.

dave2008

Legend
Hmmm I don't think I'll have a problem with any of them. Since it's just proofreading, checking damage, possibly add new abilities or traits if needed. Send anything you feel that you won't be doing till 2nd draft and I'll deal with it.

OK, I'll send you a few when I get a minute.

ehenning

Explorer
Hmm. Which version did you download? I am looking at version 8b (the current version) and it looks just fine. One black dragon and one bronze dragon.

You are right. It was the bookmark for Bronze dragon, then. I double checked the PDF and the entries were fine. But the bookmark for Bronze goes to Black Dragon

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads