D&D 5E 5e Exploring a New Frontier OOC (Closed)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION]

Still room enough for you. Soft closing at this point.

[MENTION=6855204]tglassy[/MENTION]

How about a custom bg?

Call it "Disciple".
You are the student of a master, whether of a weapon or a skill. Your long training has given you much knowledge but you are curious about the rest of the world.
Skills: Insight, and one of History, Athletics, or Acrobatics.
Proficiency: one tool and one language of your choice.
Feature: Fellow Student: You can seek shelter amongst those who participate in your master's art. You common interest is enough to secure temporary lodgings and hospitality.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
[MENTION=15132]Steve Gorak[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6787159]Skarsgard[/MENTION]

Still room enough for you. Soft closing at this point.

Awesome, thanks! I'm looking at a Tortle wizard. Backstory: A trader sold an egg to a wizard [or other, as appropriate for a hook], claiming that a humanoid from the New World was inside, and wouldnt you know it, it was him! He grew up, always yearning to meet his own kind. When he heard of the expedition, there was no doubt in his mind that he would go.

Note that I am hesitating between wizard and knowledge cleric. I like the double expertise in arcana and history from knowledge cleric, but pehaps the higher int from wizard makes up for it.

Ok?
Cheers,

SG

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Oh, I'd love to join. I've been wanting to try a Scout/warlock character for a while, but don't want to step on [MENTION=6801311]KahlessNestor[/MENTION]'s toes. Perhaps a wizard or divine caster, no one seems to have claimed those roles?
Cheers,

SG
While Lily is stealthy, she is more "urban" and lacks Survival, so a real scout could still probably work?

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app

tglassy

Adventurer
The way I’m seeing Rolan, he’s very much a front line skirmisher. Out of combat, he’ll have much less utility, but that’s typical for monks, I think. He’s good with Insight and History, so he’ll be good at ferreting out lies and with some lore, but his Int isn’t anything to write home about.

He is a Water Genasi, and I’m going to play that up a lot. Like, he uses Shape Water when practicing his katas with his sword, making it flow around him, harmonizing with his movements. Lots of focus and determination. Definitely lawful good, but naively so. He will probably move towards Neutral Good before he’s done. His brother was straight up chaotic good, and he’s definitely more restrained than that.

Despite his discipline, he is still excited to be adventuring.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
5e (Recruiting) Exploring a New Frontier (5th level characters)

I’d like to be in reserve in case anyone drops out before the start, if that’s possible? I mean, you’re already at six players.

I can prepare a protector aasimar divine soul sorcerer.

Last edited:

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
JustinCase: That's fine.

Rogues' Gallery is up!
Please post your characters.
If you use D&D Beyond, also join the campaign at:
D&D Beyond
This will allow me to see your character more than the export to pdf allows.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases