• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
Suggestion for Mim. It might get frustrating for people to try to always figure out what he's saying. For Mim too, because most people will just ignore him. So my suggestion is, once he does his clicks and strange sounds, translate what he's trying to say so people can communicate with him. That way he doesn't just get ignored.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app

Azurewraith

Explorer
Suggestion for Mim. It might get frustrating for people to try to always figure out what he's saying. For Mim too, because most people will just ignore him. So my suggestion is, once he does his clicks and strange sounds, translate what he's trying to say so people can communicate with him. That way he doesn't just get ignored.

Sent from my iPhone using EN World mobile app
That could be a good idea.

Esp. with "sound of wings soaring" description :) I get what you're saying, those are good descriptions (in words), but I have hard time imagining how that would sound to others without benefit of text description/context. Or, you know, start speaking, just with added sound effects.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads