• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok, basically, you can act like a rogue. But you won't be a "Rogue" unless you qualify for the requisite schools that allow you to be a rogue. I'm not entirely sure if you can be 'expelled' as a Rogue, because being a Rogues is...well it's different than the other classes, depending on how you play the Rogue.

But typically, if you gain levels in a class that requires a specific college, and you get expelled from that college, you still keep the classes you have earned so far. No one can take away the learning. But, you can no longer advance in that class (unless you can find another way to do so). So for example, if you take classes in something that requires access to Arcane Magic, such as Bard or Wizard, and then get expelled from the Arcane College, then you can no longer advance in those classes. You still have whatever classes you achieved until that time, but when you level up, you will have to choose something else you qualify for (and I'll let you know what that choice could be).

Azurewraith

Explorer
I'm intrigued to see how the entrance exam will go. I mean I have some ideas how it may be run but not fully sure.

Has the punishment for carrying weapons been spelled out?

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads