• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E 5e Halcyon Academy (Recruiting/OOC)

Azurewraith

Explorer
Just realized I took max HP [roll0] my bad ill add to sheet when I get off work, missed my bg feature as well.
Can we spend our starting gold?

Greenmtn

Explorer
My character is in there and ready to go except for a quick Roll on the Trinket table when I get to my books and maybe spending a little bit of his gold on, who knows what.

tglassy

Adventurer
Ok! Sorry about the wait. It's been a...long weekend.

Still got to get the main thread going. Should be anytime, now. I've got it pretty well in mind, I just need to take the time to actually put it down.

Can't wait to get started!

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ok! Sorry about the wait. It's been a...long weekend.

Still got to get the main thread going. Should be anytime, now. I've got it pretty well in mind, I just need to take the time to actually put it down.

Can't wait to get started!
That's the hardest part putting pen to paper.... finger to key? Key to nipple? Well anywho looking forward to it

tglassy

Adventurer
There is a "no weapon rule". That doesn't mean you can't bring weapons. Just...you know...don't get caught.

Also, I've had a burst of inspiration for a number of intricacies and side plots and all kinds of goody goodies for y'all to survi...play through! I'm excited now!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads