[5e] "Into The Woods" Horror one-shot. [FULL][OOC]

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Apologies, everyone -- I have just seen the IC thread. If I seem to be missing, please just ping me. I'm always nearby.

tglassy

Adventurer
Since we'd all be talking at the table, Imma use this thread as us talking at the table.

I'm going to go a little meta and assume the wizard guy is either a simulacrum or he has a Ring of Mind Shielding. It's just as common as my helm, and is basically a block to anyone trying to divine information about him, unless he wants them to. I had one once for one of my characters. It's pretty awesome, and grants some protection from this kind of abuse.

So basically, we can't trust the wizard is on the level. He could just be a smart wizard who doesn't like his mind read. Makes sense to me. But he could also be sending us to our death.

The question is if the other villagers are real people or not. If you can scan their thoughts we know the wizard is an anomaly. If we can't scan anyone the village is the anomaly.

And yes, this thread is for table talk.

mips42

Adventurer
So, I guess I should have asked this earlier but, how much "leading" are you folk wanting. I am currently trying to do as little as I can get away with.

JustinCase

the magical equivalent to the number zero
Exactly.

Though I’ve found that PbP games can need a little nudge from the DM at times, moreso than RL games.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases