[5e] "Into The Woods" Horror one-shot. [FULL][OOC]

mips42

Adventurer
I was fairly sure but I checked and here is the verbiage:
"When a creature and at least one of its allies are adjacent to an enemy and on opposite sides or corners of the enemy's space, they flank that enemy, and each of them has advantage on melee attack rolls against that enemy"
I interpret that as you must be directly opposite the other combatant in order for Flanking to be true. So, in our current situation, I would read that as Bimpnott would need to be 10' (2 squares) south of where he is. If you interpret differently, I would listen.

mips42

Adventurer
My computer went offline last night (this sent from the phone), and it has all the adventure info on it. Gonna try and get my ancient laptop up and running but I may be away for a day or two...

Kobold Stew

Last Guy in the Airlock
Supporter
Apologies. I seem to have not got update (?!). So sorry.
14 points damage; check. No longer with disadvantage on attacks (creature has completed a turn); check.

mips42

Adventurer
So I rolled 4 times for the creature to break the Grapple and never got above a 12. I am sure you folur can average 10 points of damage per round and, at that rate, four rounds is all it's got. If you guys want to, we can hand-wave finishing this thing off and move on. Your choice.

Remove ads