[5E] [OOC] JM's A Bit of Trouble (Closed)

I've been sick all week. So maybe next week I'll restart. I'm going to soft open the thread for recruiting.

So, anyone who wants to join, pitch a 4th level character to me. I'll be creating a new IC thread for book 2 of "A Bit of Trouble" and it will have the campaign intro, which isn't ready yet because of the aforementioned sickness.

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
I updated Surina to 4th level. While I was at it, I updated the spoiler blocks for the "new" forum, but I'm wondering it that makes it harder. Would you rather I take the whole thing out of spoiler blocks?

Also, I was looking at Surina's Personality Trait and Flaw and realized I haven't really been playing her that way. Are you ok with me changing them? For a flaw, I'm thinking something more along the lines of "Self-righteous; I have high moral standards and expect others--especially leaders of my faith and those touched by the divine--to live up to them."

Not sure what to do for the personality trait, unless "prays at the drop of a hat" works ;)

There's no need for spoiler blocks in the RG thread. There shouldn't be a lot of posts.

And if your character traits are different now that you've played the character, update the traits to reflect reality. Surina does pray often.

doghead

thotd
So, anyone who wants to join, pitch a 4th level character to me. I'll be creating a new IC thread for book 2 of "A Bit of Trouble" and it will have the campaign intro, which isn't ready yet because of the aforementioned sickness.

I am interested. It has been a while, but over the next two years I should be able to check at least 3-4 times a week.

I don't have a character concept to pitch. I figured I would take something that filled a capability gap in the current line up. Happy to take suggestions.

Meanwhile, I'll get back to reading the setting info.

thotd

ArwensDaughter

Adventurer
At the moment we have a devotion Paladin, a drunken master monk, a samurai fighter and (I think) a dragon blood sorcerer. We are a little short on healing and support, but I’m a big advocate for playing what interests you over balance.

Steve Gorak

Adventurer
Hey guys,

I’d love to join too if you’ll have me. I’m also open to filling gaps.I’ll let dog head claim his character first, and will propose mine. Leaning towards Druid or cleric.
Cheers,

SG

Last edited:

I'll be updating the "story so far" to include the aftermath of the rescue mission the party eventually succeeded at.

Don't worry about filling gaps (unless that's you thing), I can make any party composition work. Play the character that will bring you back to update most frequently. :)

Remove ads