D&D 5E 5E Survivor - Deities (Part 2: Greyhawk) Boccob Advances!

dave2008

Legend
@MNblockhead this is your chance: convince me not to downvote St. Cuthbert. I don't have a lot of skin in this battle (I just don't like his name), but you seem to care. So why do you care. I will give you until noon EST to prevent my downvote - go!

OB1

Jedi Master
Beory 19-2=17
Boccob 21
Celestian 22
Heironeous 20
Kord 9
Obad-Hai 22
Olidammara 20+1=21
Pelor 18
St. Cuthbert 6
Trithereon 9
Ulaa 9

Cadence

Legend
Supporter
@MNblockhead this is your chance: convince me not to downvote St. Cuthbert. I don't have a lot of skin in this battle (I just don't like his name), but you seem to care. So why do you care. I will give you until noon EST to prevent my downvote - go!
Obviously not @MNblockhead but in case he doesn't log in in time...

Is it better if it is "Saint Cuthbert of the Cudgel"?

Anyway, if St. Cuthbert is gone then the Village of Hommlet in T1 will have even less protection, and many of the villagers who belong to his church will be adrift. It's not Canon Terjon's fault in the module that he has low Charisma - it was 1e and not taking a dump (stat). And it's kind of cool that the church's three main tenets are just: obey the law, be good, and use common sense (with some personal interpretation of scripture being just fine). One of the two holy days is "Breadgiving Day" which is dedicated to feeding the hungry. Finally, Dragon #100 had an adventure to London in a non-magical place called Earth to retrieve his mace.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases