D&D 5E [5E] YP: Sunless Citadel

What Adventure should I run for my next PbP Campaign?

• Lost Mine of Phandelver

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Sunless Citadel

Votes: 6 66.7%
  • Other WotC Adventure Path

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other Adventure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Poll closed .

Creamsteak

Explorer
I have some interest, particularly Sunless Citadel. I did run that adventure some ten+ years ago, and personally I don't feel like I have any problem enjoying something twice or more. The big things I remember are more thematic, and that it was pretty short, which is probably pretty good for a PbP to start with.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Okay, I'm soft closing this game. I can run 7 PCs, I've got 7 nibbles. If you are definitely interested in creating a character for a 5e Sunless Citadel game, reply below.

First priority goes to the nibblers, but feel free to express interest incase anyone drops out/doesn't reply.

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
How were you planning on running it?

Should I assume from your question you've not done Play by Post before.

Basically I make a post describing the scenario, you post your action, I narrate the results of your action. EN World has a built in dice rolling system someone else will have to explain cause I forget how it works. I use http://www.coyotecode.net myself.

I usually run initiative pretty fluid due to the nature of the medium. I also believe in giving you the AC, and Saves of the enemies so you know I'd like 4-5 times a week type posting.

I'll post character creation guidelines fairly soon.

TallIan

Explorer
I'm thinking of a vengeance paladin, I keep wanting to play one then end up distracted by other concepts. Most of those other concepts don't get fun until level 3+ so not the best choice for a game that may not go past that.

Waiting to hear the char gen rules fist before I decide though.

Obeliske

First Post
I'd love to play :) (I'm assuming I'm a nibbler?) I've never done an online game except on roll20. I look forward to learning though and I'll wait until everybody else has chosen a class so I can fill whatever roll needs filling. I just enjoy playing, it really doesn't matter to me what I'm playing as :)

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I am pretty open about what to play, as well. Nothing niggling strongly at me at the moment, so I can fill in whatever role we need.

@Obelisk: Welcome to play by post then :)

Charwoman Gene

Adventurer
Okay, Character Creation...
27 Point buy. Starting package equipment.
SCAG okay, UA Ranger okay, No Mystic/Artificier, No Volo races.
Other UA on approval
You must know each other and should be motivated to explore mysterious dungeons.

Remove ads