• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

6 Eagle Down (Judge : Garyh)

Ozymandias79

First Post
-''Hum? Oh, blondie over there... I mean yellow skin, not yellow hair. Her.'' he says pointing Tsi'Ri. ''Her necklace is also one of mine. Wait, it didn't have these weirds marking when I sold it, though. Is that some sort of script? I thought it was almost impossible to engrave something on this stuff.''

When Castor speaks Soldier sethes with anger and looks at the fence with the intent to kill him with it, as the fence obviously says the wrong thing infront of the warforged

[sblock=Details]
Intimidate Check: 1d20+7=22
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
5 success, 2 failures

Banked bonuses : 1 X +2

Number of Checks

7 Rabbit : 2
Mri'thas : 2
Soldier : 2
Callen : 1
Kama'Zer : 2
Ts'Iri : 1
[/sblock]

-''All right, yeah, I sell a lot of amulet. I have some sources.'' Castor says warily.

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
-''Yeah, like I'm gonna burn my sources. What's in it for me? And... and stop that crap with this curse. I know people, you hear me! People who know how to deal with this.'' Castor says. He appears anxious but not yet willing to talk.

[sblock]Just three more success before two failures.

Focus on lines that sweeten the deal if you want to get more of those +2 bonus to help.

At this point, even if you have rolled twice already, feel free to contribute some more as long as you don't bust the limit of 4.
[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Sigh... You know I'd like some good luck some times. I'm getting a HTTP 500 internal server error when I try to go to invisible castle. I'll post as soon as I can get there and figure out if I made my roll or not. Sigh... :hmm:
[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]ditto. Callen is pretty useless in anything but knowledge skills. So he'll keep on with the Insight angle for now, though if it gets desperate next round he may try something. For this round, Insight +8[/sblock]

elecgraystone

First Post
Ts'iri sighs at Castor's reply. She then speaks calmly but gives him a look like she's sizing him up for her next meal. "Well, if you don't want to talk there's not much we can do. At least the way you are now."

She turns to Soldier and ignores Castor. "I say we just kill him. I hate to waste the materials on a ritual but I can always talk to the dead. He can't refuse my questions then. I could always sell his body off afterwards to get some of our money back."

[sblock=OOC]
Intimidate = 1d20+3=23
Another critical skill check! I can see a LOT of misses coming up in combat... :p
[/sblock]

Mal Malenkirk

First Post
[sblock]
I tend to count critical as double success when appropriate; when you beat the DC by 10 AND roll a 20. I grant this a +2 bonus for being good lines so it is a 25.

7 success, 2 failures.

Come on, someone give the coup the grâce.[/sblock]

Last edited:

JoeNotCharles

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
I don't understand why people keep posting Intimidate and stuff when Mal said clearly, "You need to sweeten the deal now." But, i guess it worked.
[/sblock]

7 Rabbit says, "Oh, you know people, do you? Believe me, you're much better off trusting us. I am court astronomer to one of the most powerful kings of the Valley of Bone. You may have friends that meddle with the undead occasionally, but my uncle is a lich. I have extensive experience. I can perform a ritual that will ensure that your late customer's shade never comes to trouble you - I did mention he swore eternal vengeance, didn't I? And what happens if your friend, or employer, or whatever his relationship is to you, ever turns his undead minions against your? Or finds them turning on him? This happens when amateurs," (Rabbit twists the word dismissively), " get involved. The power I can give you could be very strong insurance in your dealings."

"I'm willing to do this for free, even. All you have to do is tell us where you got these two amulets, so that I can make sure there is no other dark magic lurking there waiting to be set free."

[sblock=OOC]
Bluff (with all banked successes) (1d20+3+4=12)
[/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads