67 new Feats from all 5 Splats for ETools

Davin

First Post
EverSoar said:
Importing the file, gets an error, something about a null value.
I haven't looked at his file yet, but if you're getting an error like that then he's probably made a minor omission in editing his files. Most (if not all) places that the database has a GUID (that funny, long number) needs to have an all-zero GUID value there if it is not used. If these are left out it makes transporting it from system to system a real pain. I'd suggest that he (and everyone else modifying the tables manually) always include a GUID for every GUID field, even if it's all zeros.

Davin

First Post
dougdinneen said:
I just tested it again, and it seemed to work just fine.
It's possible that it will work on some systems and not on others. For consistency's sake, it's probably better just to produce the records with non-null fields.

Lazarus Smith

First Post
I had the same problem. ET Helper pops up a Fatal Error because of the Null Value. (I am far from a computer expert, but i think a fatal error is... bad.)

I do want Doug to realize that a lot of us appreciate his hard work entering all of these feats, I just wish I could use them.

Also, Davin, your ET Helper kicks ass! Thank you.

Arnix

First Post
Null value simply means that he left a required field blank (yeah I know...duh), once I get a chance I'll go over the tables and see if I can figure out which required field is empty.

dougdinneen

First Post
Well...taht seemed easy enough...
I *think* I found what the problem was. Those of you that were having troubles, please try re-downloading it and trying again.

And it seems those with no Access program or Accesss 2000 are having the problem, but those of us with Access XP seem to work just fine. Just looks like it.

Doug

dougdinneen

First Post
Interesting note...the new Knowledge, Craft, and Profession skills are already included. Wonder what else is included from outside the core books.

Doug

Remove ads