D&D 4E A mystery Race in 4E FRCG (Rich Baker scoop)

Dragonbait

Explorer
Steely Dan said:
...Drow also kick it on Krynn.

Uh.. They do?
I think I heard rumors that there was a Lolth incursion on Krynn, but they failed. If they are kicking it on Krynn, they are kicking it in a very, very tiny number.

The Ubbergeek

First Post
Remember - the 'dark elves' of Krynn are a sociological insult for the elves who who follow evil, dark lives. Like Dalamar, the Silvanesti (?).

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
The Ubbergeek said:
Remember - the 'dark elves' of Krynn are a sociological insult for the elves who who follow evil, dark lives. Like Dalamar, the Silvanesti (?).

Yeah, we know, but actual drow (the dusky fellows) exist in the Valley of Perfect Silence on Krynn (there are even Spider-Dragons).

They originally spelljammed to Krynn form a planet called Nightlock.

The Ubbergeek

First Post
Steely Dan said:
Yeah, we know, but actual drow (the dusky fellows) exist in the Valley of Perfect Silence on Krynn (there are even Spider-Dragons).

They originally spelljammed to Krynn form a planet called Nightlock.

is it?

I think it may have been a screw up or a non-canon thing. The world have no orcs, no drow, no psionic and a few other critters... at base. (unless you accounts Spelljammer, Ravenloft or Planescape).

Steely Dan

Banned
Banned
The Ubbergeek said:
I think it may have been a screw up, non-canon thing.

It is from the 2nd Ed Dragonlance accessory Wild Elves – it is not a screw-up.

As for canon, one man's canon is another man's…

The Ubbergeek

First Post
Steely Dan said:
It is from the 2nd Ed Dragonlance accessory Wild Elves – it is not a screw-up.

As for canon, one man's canon is another man's…

Again, unless you accept Spelljamming/plane-hoping/the Mist, there is no NATIVE Drow (and they would be second generation then).

Remove ads