log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E A New Frontier [IC]

MetaVoid

Explorer
Tarukka, uncomfortable in closed confines of the office and with the group pressed inside prawls the hall. As Alice warns the group he goes down to check new arrivals.
 

log in or register to remove this ad

Thateous

Explorer
"Like large cat's, or maybe dogs." she giggles, "One of them looks like a really fat cat. It's hard to tell, I can't see details, only their outlines as they approach. I couldn't see this when you came..." she trails off.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

“I don’t recall seeing anything like that in town,” Arjhan commented. “Shall I put a crossbow bolt at their feet to warn them not to approach further?” He leaned his spear against the wall and undid his shield. He pulled out his light crossbow and started loading it.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
OOC: just to be absolutely sure, there are four creatures, two human(oid)s approaching the door and two animal-like creatures close by?

"If those two are townspeople, they may be in danger. And anyhow, we should be ready for trouble so maybe we should all go down and welcome the guests?"

Luthor starts after Tarukka telling the air
"Thank you for the warning, Alice."
 

Thateous

Explorer
As the party makes its way to the foyer, tension begins to build as the silence is broken by a loud thud. Rumblings can be heard through the thick wooden door, just before a loud crash forces open the door and a bear charges through. A wolf follows closely behind and the creature's eyes dart around to each of you. Just as the powder keg of tension is about to erupt a voice from outside the door calls in, "Wait a minute... Yep that's them." A humanoid figure moves through the door, lowering his weapon and scratching the back of his head in confusion. A second humanoid enters and as your eyes adjust to the light you recognize them to be humans. "We thought yall were dead for sure. Were you just taking a week off in here?" he says, spitting some black ichor back outside.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

As the door burst open, Arjhan readied his spear to throw at the large bear that erupted into the room, followed by a wolf. But the pair of humans entered behind and called them off.

“Not taking off, just resting,” the big dragonborn cleric said, lowering his weapon. “And just who are you?” He didn’t recall seeing the man back in town.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

MetaVoid

Explorer
"What do you mean, taken week off? We're here...actually, never mind that. HOW long exactly are we here?" Tarukkas first was to correct it, but his mage mind quickly caught up with the statement. And given that they were in some strange demiplane...they're lucky it's not years, but weeks in the real world.

He remains at respectful distance from the animals, but covering the lines of attack toward Ramas and other "softer" targets.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas hand flares as the beats burst in, seeing the men behind them he relaxes "Where I come from we knock." Ramas says in the most deadpan he can manage."A week you say?"
 

River Song

Explorer
Thren eye's the animals and looks at the humans, "Interesting, seems like we may have been experiencing either a case of mistaken identity or that something timey-wimey has happened here."

He pauses thoughtfully, "B-b-b-y the way, d-d-do you train and s-s-sell cats?" Thren asks as he points to the two obviously tame animals.
 

Thateous

Explorer
"Names Ottway," scratching the wolf behind the ears. "and this is..."

"Call me Hugh." he finishes, scratching the bear's think fur. "It's been about a tenday since you left... Folks were starting to get worried, so they sent us in to find out what was what. Did something happen? This place don't seem as spooky as it did last time we was here." he strokes his beard as he talks and spits outside again.

"Never fancied feline's myself, always preferred dogs growing up." he pauses and scratches head. "I don't imagine it'd be too hard to train a cat. You'd have to find one though."

 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

“A tenday?” Arjhan asked with a frown. “It has only been a night for us. We managed to clear out the undead that were inhabiting the manor, other than a friendly little ghost that helped us. That probably accounts for the lessening of the creepy factor. I can’t say what accounts for the loss of time,” he mused.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas suddenly remembers the stone he touched and the surge of power perhaps that was the cause of the time shift, he tugs his sleeves as low as they will go.

"How strange perhaps we should depart"
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

“I suppose so, if only to reassure the people in town,” Arjhan agreed with Ramas. “Alice, can you keep things safe here while we are gone?” he asked the ghost.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas looks visibly uncomfortable as he leaves the house he does his best to hide this the hunters probably buy it but the people Ramas select spent months with on the boat.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"I think we should continue the search. Our good hunters can return and give good news of our survival to the town." Luthor disagrees "If we give the power here time to recover, who knows what will we find when we return."
 

MetaVoid

Explorer
"I think we should continue the search. Our good hunters can return and give good news of our survival to the town." Luthor disagrees "If we give the power here time to recover, who knows what will we find when we return."

"I agree. There is nothing we can do in the town except assure them and we're not done here." Tarukka agrees with the priest.
"You'll get the cat Thren. And imagine what super-cat might be hidden with the power bound here."
 


Thateous

Explorer
"You guys seem a little conflicted, we will wait for you outside." Hugh says. He nods toward the door and Ottway follows, their respective animal companion in tow.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas looks uncharacteristically flustered as they leave."We have been gone 10day! We can't tell them about the wraiths, let alone Alice and God forbid that stone that did this." Ramas pulls up the sleeves of his shirt revealing the full extent of the markings on his arms. Ramas was never good at lying when ever he staggered home drunken he would simply get into a shouting match with his step mother.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Manor House
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan glanced at Ramas and his tattoos. “We can explore further if that is what you wish,” he told his companions. “Where do we have left to look? Alice, are there any other special places in your home?” he asked the ghost girl.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top