log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E A New Frontier [IC]


log in or register to remove this ad

Thateous

Explorer
"You have gone everywhere i know exists." the unseen girl says. "Could your actions have already undone the thing?" she asks curiously.
 


MetaVoid

Explorer
"Lets go through the house once more. And we can go down again to check if anything changed. Or to explore without further threats."

Tarukka looks back into the house
"We could do slower sweep this time and explore the books and other rooms in more detail."
 


Thateous

Explorer
13th Day of Flamerule
Evening

The party decides it best to give the mansion a once over before returning to Jamestown. It takes much of the day for you all to thoroughly comb the mansion to all your satisfaction, but you find nothing of note or interests. Searches for answers through arcane, divine, and even historical knowledge return nothing.

When you return to town you are relieved to hear it is the same day as in which you met the hunters. There is an air of relief as you walk through town. It's apparent that your prolonged absence worried some of the pioneers. As you approach your hall a large sign reads "The League". Entering, you startle Zyra who was reading a book at the table. "Oh my, you're back!" she says quickly putting away the book. She moves quickly and efficiently, her hand darts in and out of a variety of sacks which she promptly sprinkles into a kettle full of water and places it above the fire. "I'm sure you could all use a bath, you look a bit worse for wares." she says.
 

River Song

Explorer
Thren smiles at the suggestion of a bath, now that is was mentioned he did feel dirty. "T-t-that w-w-would be most excellent!" he almost purred happily.

"H-how have th-th-things b-b-been here?"
 

Thateous

Explorer
"Quite here, but I mostly keep to myself..." she says, her hand fiddling with her apron. "I did hear something about wolves a few days ago... Oh! and the goblins are still grumbled about." Her face brightens for a moment as she stands up. "Oh you mentioned a bath... Um... Yes!" she says hurriedly. "I'll fetch some water and get one prepared." she stops just shy of the door and turns toward Thren. "Would you like me to add some herbs?"
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas heads in a bit perplexed about the time lapse be then heads off to find his goblin companion and inform him that the mansion is in a terrible state.
 


KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/The League HQ
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan clapped Thren on the shoulder as Zyra hurries out.

“I do think the lass likes you, Thren,” the big dragonborn rumbled, chuckling a bit.

While a soak in tub would be lovely, Arjhan, as a reptile, didn’t sweat (the stink of mammals!) and could get by with just a bucket of soapy water and a good, stiff brush to slough off dead scales. He could wait until the others were done and not overly burden Zyra.

Arjhan went to his room to divest himself of armor and pack. Once he had pulled on a silken robe in the style of his homeland, he returned to the kitchen. He took over filling the stew pot, stirring it slowly, while Zyra was busied with the baths.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 


Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Heh! Lucky bas**rd!" sailor priest punches Thren in the arm before going to the sea to wash the grime and stench of death off.

OOC: no warm bath for the sea priest
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/The League HQ
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan chuckled and smiled at Thren. “She seemed awfully keen on getting you in a bath,” he continued to tease. “Perhaps she would like some flowers. Or a bottle of perfume. Or chocolates. Just beware of protective brothers.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 


MetaVoid

Explorer
Tarukka takes the offer with gusto. In his early years, luxury was something he didn't even know existed. And his heritage meant he could take scalding baths and stay in them longer while it cooled slowly.

After soaking for couple of hours, he comes down to common room in fresh clothes and without his hood. It seems he, at least in here, feels safe enough.

"So, tomorrow we go to legalize the ownership for the house? And we need to see about other problems the colony has. Ramas, would you be willing to let the guards use the house as staging area or hunters as safehouse if they can't get back in time before night falls?"
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas returns from informing Strix that he had a mansion I'm need of cleaning.

Ramas muses over Tabula's suggestion. "Sounds like a good idea there will be alot of spare rooms"
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/The League HQ
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan just smiled, something a bit sad behind the dragonborn’s eyes. “Just remember to cherish her while you are still young, Thren,” he rasped sadly. “All too soon they may be taken from you.”

The cleric turned away, returning to the hearth. By the time Tarruka had come down from the bath, he and Zyra had a hearty stew steaming in bowls on the table for everyone, including fresh bread and butter.

“Come, eat,” he invited, taking his own seat. “You, too, Zyta,” he scolded when the gnome made to go off to wherever it was servants went to dine. “You said something about goblins earlier. Can you elaborate on that?” he asked the young gnome, whom he had seated beside Thren, putting her chair rather close to his.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 


MetaVoid

Explorer
Tarukka eats, for the moment content to listen. Being among...maybe not friends, not yet, but people who accept him...wow...he looks down, thinking about changes in his life brought by this passage. New land, new opportunities. And people without prejudice, where your worth is measured by your actions. Content indeed. Small smile appears as he pays more attention to the talk around the table.
 

Presents for Goblins

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top