log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E A New Frontier [IC]


log in or register to remove this ad

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/The League HQ
Morning
Round 0

"Let's just go. Maybe they will be reasonable and we will not have to kill all of them," Tarrukka said.

“Only most of them,” Arjhan said with a grim smile, getting up. He went off to his room to get his armor, weapons, and kit.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Thateous

Explorer
13th day of Kythorn

After the group takes a moment to collect their belongings they set off. Before they leave the colony they are greeted by several people who wish them good luck and farewell on the way out.

OOC: Let me know the following. Marching Order, Pace (Slow, Medium, Fast), How you'd like to approach, are you scouting, etc.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: Stick Ramas in the middle somewhere. I vote we just approach at a medium pace, possibly slow down as we get closer but getting caught skulking around wouldn't look to good


Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Luthor goes either second (fighter backup) or last (back protection) - we're going in diplomatically, so frontal approach, slow or medium with enough noise they know we're coming even if they don't have guards/scouts (unlikely)
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Medium pace is good. Arjhan is a second line/fighter back up, as well, so either toward the front or back. Do we have a front line fighter? LOL
 

MetaVoid

Explorer
Medium pace is good. Arjhan is a second line/fighter back up, as well, so either toward the front or back. Do we have a front line fighter? LOL

I thought Arjhan is our fighter with Tarukka as second :). Tarukka is too squishy to be frontliner. But of course, with Thren and Luthor having the highest AC, they may be natural "frontliners" even if not the sturdiest.

Tarukka walks in front of Ramas
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
I thought Arjhan is our fighter with Tarukka as second :). Tarukka is too squishy to be frontliner. But of course, with Thren and Luthor having the highest AC, they may be natural "frontliners" even if not the sturdiest.

Tarukka walks in front of Ramas
That works.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app
 

Thateous

Explorer
So it's looking like this:

Arjhan Thren
Tarukka Ramas
Luthor

Arjhan and thren are int he front with luthor providing some rear cushion for the squishies in the middle. Other question. Will you be scouting? sneaking up? trashcan band marching in? Example: fast forward to the point where you know the cave should be just up ahead...
 



Thateous

Explorer
The League finds itself only a short ways away from the entrance to the cave. The outside area has had a few trees knocked over giving the hand full of goblins that mull about outside a decent line of sight to any threats coming.
 


Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas shrugs, straightens his back and puts on his most winning smile and steps into the clearing. He hails the goblins on their native tongue"Hail great rulers of this fine cave, we lowly coast dwellers come to humble our selves at your feet in hope we may serve you as trading partners." Ramas bows low but never takes his eyes of the goblins, ready to defend him self as needed.

OOC: If the goblins reach for their weapons Ramas will cast mage armour.


Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Goblin Cave
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan moved to the flank of Ramas, placing the butt of his spear on the ground non-threateningly, holding his shield before him, hoping to portray himself as a sort of honor guard for the young man.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]
[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13
Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]
[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Thateous

Explorer
High Noon

13th day of Kythorn

The goblins stand quickly at your sudden entrance. The 6 of them eye you suspiciously before one mutters something to the other who slinks off into the cave.
"Hummies?" One says to another.
"Thought they were all sposed to be gone." another chimes in.
"Quite you! Wait for the leader. He be dealing with this." says the one clearly in charge of the group.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app
 

MetaVoid

Explorer
Tarukka settles to wait moving into tree shade. Not only this makes him harder to see, he can check the surroundings in case goblins are stalling until they can get the numbers.
 


Thateous

Explorer
High Noon - 13th Day of Kythorn
A goblin comes ambling out of the cave and although he doesn't look very different from the other goblins he sports several vials on his belt that he taps nervously.

"What chu want?" he asks.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/Goblin Cave
Morning
Round 0

“We have come from the human settlement on the coast,” Arjhan said. “They wish to have peaceful relations and trade with your tribe, to avoid conflict and bloodshed.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Halloween Horror For 5E

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top