log in or register to remove this ad

 

5E A New Frontier [IC]

Thateous

Explorer
You take your respective baths and feel refreshed. As the sun rises the smell of fresh baked bread and salted meats fills the air. Downstairs Zyra has prepared a delicious assortment of breakfast goodies. Cheeses, meats, and breads dot the table.
 

log in or register to remove this ad



Azurewraith

Explorer
"I think we go see these goblins on a strictly diplomatic reason. No weapons. I'll check with Strix about goblins custom see if we should bring flowers or some such." With that Ramas sets off once again to see his Goblin retainer and inquire about goblin culture.
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"Here we go, pirates all over again. I've a mind to let them turn him on the spit few times before we start bashing." Luthor is not really optimistic about negotiating with goblins. But if anyone can pull it off, it's Ramas.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/The League HQ
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan is almost as skeptical as Luthor. “No weapons to go treat with goblins?” he asked. He ate a bit of honeyed bread. “I have no problem attempting to treat with them first, but I do not trust goblins enough to do so unarmed. However, I will defer to the goblin expert, I suppose,” he allowed.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Thateous

Explorer
Strix surmises that goblins vary widely based on region and localized threats. If it were possible to negotiate with a tribe of goblins you would have to play toward their need to feel superior. Perhaps feign fear and that you're doing them a favor you know they could deal with. There is always something preying on goblins, something bigger, like Orcs.
 

KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/The League HQ
Morning
Round 0

“So how do we get in contact with these goblins?” Arjhan asked.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 



KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/The League HQ
Morning
Round 0

“Guess we ask around town, see if anyone knows where they are. If the goblins are causing problems, the townsfolk should know something. Might be nice to know what kind of problems they are having with the goblins.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas shrugged seemed like a good idea as any, couldn't knock on the door of you didn't know where it was.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app
 


KahlessNestor

Adventurer
Jamestown Colony/The League HQ
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan paused and reflected. “Say, didn’t the blacksmith say there was a cave to the north where goblins were causing problems with the town’s mining operations?” he asked. “Might be a place to start.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
"We will be attacked or threatened at the very least. If it is their lair they will not take lightly our intrusion." Luthor hopes for the best, but prepares for the worst.
 


MetaVoid

Explorer
Tarukka still isn't convinced. Maybe it's the elf in him.
"We should go there and empty the cave."

"We could probably get the horses from the colony. Just take care not to lose them before we can pay for them. How far are the caves?"
 

Thateous

Explorer
At the mention of horses Zyra chimes in, "We don't have any horses here. We are hoping to find a few wild ones to break in, but they aren't the priority at the moment. Kunkka should be brining some in within the next 8 months." Realizing how far off that truly was, Zyra returns to her chores around the hall.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
"Ah 8months not an issue." Ramas jokes as he kicks off his boots and puts his feet up on the table

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app
 

MetaVoid

Explorer
Tarukka immediately protests "Hey, Ramas, we're eating here!" which seems almost autoresponse of someone who learned in the wild and then caught up with civilized manners with very patient and very much repeating elves.
"Let's just go. Maybe they will be reasonable and we will not have to kill all of them."
 

Advertisement2

Advertisement4

Top