• Resources are back! Use the menu in the main navbar. If you own a resource, please check it for formatting, icons, etc.

5E A New Frontier [IC]

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas translates the dragonborn's words the goblins grasp of common sense strained he also adds "If this would please, your great eminence trading would allow you to get our goods without having to exert any effort on your part" Ramas finishes with a low bow nudging those on either side with his elbows to do like wise, apparently nobles where good at sucking up.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app
 

Thateous

Explorer
The goblin grins at your bow. "See! See! Old hummies would have just came in and started attakin us, but now we has the stone they recognize our power!" He says excitedly.

"You come and see the big boss." he says motioning his arm for you to follow as he heads into the cave.

Sent from my [device_name] using EN World mobile app
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Jamestown Colony/Goblin Cave
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan glanced at Ramas. Had the goblins taken the mine from the town, or had they always been here? He ducked his head to get into the cave, following the goblins, keeping alert to any signs of betrayal.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Thateous

Explorer
You follow the goblin deep into the cave. You pass several side hole that goblins, even at their small size, squeeze in and out of. There are hoots and yelps from all directions. Some goblins jump at your approach, but a hand wave from your escort calms their nerves a bit. Some return to what they were doing while others watch you closely as pass. You are led to a back chamber where a chair made out of rocks and covered in pelts rests. Behind the chair is a slit in the rock wall where a faint glow emanates. A goblin ambles slowly from it and sizes each of you up individually as he takes his seat.

"I hear you want the shines in the wall hummies? But what you offer Boss Tug and his tribe for it huh? Speaking of u an ur kin... where ya cum frum anyhow? No hummies seen here in 5 generations."
 

MetaVoid

Explorer
Tarukka covers himself as they enter the darkness and stoops ever more as the group progresses through the cramped tunnels.
"Creepy." he whispers in elven.
His nerves tense, his blood singing with the call of darkness, both from within and without, Tarukka blindly follows the groupp, his inner turmoil unseen, unfelt, but very real. He is ready to explode at any moment and only his training keeps him in check.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas stands his ground as the goblin sizes him up. No human's in 5 generation, Ramas knew they couldn't be the first, but what happened to those before? Perplexing.

In goblin Ramas addresses the chief "Oh great chieftain, we want more than your rocks we want to be allies. We have much to offer. "
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Jamestown Colony/Goblin Cave
Morning
Round 0

As they enter the dark mine, Arjhan murmurs a words of a simple prayer and touches the end of his spear, causing the spearhead to shed light so they could see. He followed the goblin to some kind of throne room, where the chief sits. The big dragonborn lets Ramas speak, glancing around and hoping they aren’t trapped, ripe for an ambush.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Neurotic

Adventurer
Luthor keeps to the back of the group, covering their retreat if needed. Not that they had a chance if the whole tribe turns on them. He listens to the exchange, but cannot follow the goblin language part.

He tries to remember what he knows of the goblins in general and this situation in particular.

OOC: Umm, could I get a refresher on this, please. I'm guessing it was around the time I went for surgery as I don't recall any posts about goblins at all until we got here. What stone? The mine is, I guess, from the former inhabitants before our time.
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
OOC: The goblins in the mine have been causing issues for the town, we decided to check it out, the stones are the ones the crazy gnomey wanted they go boom boom.
 

Thateous

Explorer
"Yes, goblins are strong humans must negotiate." a goblin at the entrance snickers, but the look he gets from the chieftain silence him quickly. "Forgive my guards rude interruption. It can be hard to keep them in line from time to time." the chieftain says, shooting the guard another look. "What goods do you have to barter??? Or perhaps services..."
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Jamestown Colony/Goblin Cave
Morning
Round 0

“What is it you have need of?” Arjhan asked. “We can present your needs to the town and see if they can fulfill it. Or perhaps we could have a mutual meeting to negotiate together with the town’s representatives,” he offered.

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas shoots the tiefling daggers at the thought of inviting guests to his mansion, it wasn't furnished fully let alone clean or staffed.
 

Thateous

Explorer
"You would teach us magic?" he says, eye's wide with excitement. He quickly regains his composure before continuing. "Food is always a dangerous endeavour, but the other problem we have is..."

"WOLVES!!!" Came an echoing cry from down the cave.

"They found us! Can't let any get away or the whole pack will come!" the chieftain yelps.
 

Neurotic

Adventurer
Luthor turns toward the cries, suspicious of the situation. Wolves, or at least worgs, are well known for working WITH the goblins, not AGAINST them. He rakes his memories for any reference to enmity between wolves and goblins. Not that land-creatures are his thing, but he tries.

OOC: DM, feel free to roll (or not) whatever you need to determine this.
 

KahlessNestor

Explorer
Jamestown Colony/Goblin Cave
Morning
Round 0

Arjhan blinked in surprise, as well. Why would wolves be attacking the goblins? It wasn’t winter yet, so food shouldn’t be an issue.

“Perhaps we may aid you, to prove our goodwill?” Arjhan offered. “There is no reason you and the human settlement need to be at odds.”

[sblock=Actions]
Action:
Move:
Bonus Action:
Free Object Interaction:
Concentration:
Conditions:
[/sblock]

[sblock=Ministats]
HP: 27/27
AC: 18 (chainmail, shield) 16 (without shield)
Spear: +7 1d6+5/P (2H: 1d8+5) Range 20/60
Greatclub: +7 1d8+5/B (2H)
Dagger: +7 1d4+5/P Range 20/60
Light Crossbow: +3 1d8+1/P Range 80/320
Breath weapon (1/R): 15’ cone Con DC 13 half poison
Spells: +5/DC 13

Cantrips: Guidance, Light, Sacred Flame, Thorn Whip
L1 (4/4): (Animal Friendship, Speak with Animals), Bless, Cure Wounds, Guiding Bolt, Healing Word
L2 (2/2): (Barkskin, Spike Growth), Prayer of Healing, Spiritual Weapon
Channel Divinity (1/R)
Turn Undead
Charm Animals and Plants
[/sblock]

[sblock=Party Loot]
3 Luck stones
2 paired stones (finding stones?)
[/sblock]
 

Azurewraith

Explorer
Ramas looks round at the cries for wolves odd they should be attacking goblins, even odder that a few wild animals should be such a issue for a goblin tribe.
"After you my large,well armoured, scaley friend."
 

MetaVoid

Explorer
Tarukka draws his sword, but keeps back even if he's yearning to be outside. "Why would we fight their fights? We don't know what they did to wolves to be hunted like this. This is not natural for wolves. I know goblins don't like dogs - but this is ridiculous."
 

Advertisement

Top