A New World of Kulan PbP Game! (Recruitment [Full])

steeldragons

Steeliest of the dragons
Epic
Ah. Fair enough. I'm not your guy then. lol. I've never played it, have none of the books. Probably would not be conducive to a smooth online game.

Good luck though and have fun with it. Look forward to hearing how it goes.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
No worries. Thanks for checking in, SD. :D

(FYI... at some point in the future, I might run a 5th Edition test game for Kulan.)

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
I've decided on Bard's Gate for the "home base" setting for the campaign. [MENTION=6776182]JustinCase[/MENTION], if you really want to play a Fallenlanden kenku, we could probably come up with a backstory why your PC is in Bard's Gate. But, take a look at the Kanpurian races section, which I'm going to expand/modify a bit.

Bards_Gate.png

Last edited:

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Campaign Start Bonus Options
Your PC can have one magical item worth up to 2,500 gp. You may choose it from the DMG v.3.5 or the Magic Item Compendium. Regardless of the item chosen, the PC doesn't keep the extra gold cost as gps. For example, if you pick a magical item that costs 2000 gp, your PC doesn't have an extra 500 gp left.
OR
You can can have one bonus feat, taken at 1st-level. The feat cannot be a fighter feat or a metamagic feat and must come from the PHB v.3.5.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
PC design rule: No dipping into prestige classes from 1 or 2 levels. If you're going to add on a prestige class, then I prefer you make a commitment to at least half of its levels before selecting another prestige class. This rule doesn't apply to base classes.

As well, when it comes to multiclassing with base classes, the only restrictions are alignment.

Note: For the World of Kulan, rogue characters (including NPCs) CANNOT be lawful good. Rangers must be partial neutral (NG, LN, N, CN, NE).

Remove ads